Lolstomping

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Seeing as most posts here are not very happy (observation, please no flames), I decided to make what I saw the dungeon forums had. A funny moments in your spvp career thread. It can be anything you thought was hilarious, fun, or just plain crazy. Off we go.

A little while back I was running around my Warrior with a rifle crit-nuke-pierce build. Battle of Khylo is amazing (sure I spelled it wrong) for said build. Everyone runs CT and then I just line up Rifle Burst…power/crit banners + might shout… bang! Lots of down people. Funny for me, not sure rest. Always nice to see a thief knocked down when they stealthed in the way XD.

Another funny- Has anyone seen how you can do 10k maul on ranger with only your own buffs? Yep. Doing it. Getting backstabbed by a thief, turning around, might stack+maul+signet active slam them back for 4k more. Thats fun too.

What about you guys?

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

After playing elementalist exclusively for the better part of my entire GW2 career (8 months) I thought I would try thief to learn how to beat them.

Couldn’t stop laughing/crying over the damage caused by autoattack and stomping noobs with 3 buttons.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Whit.2385

Whit.2385

A while back, I was excited that perhaps pvp would see some much needed focus to improve it, as the combat can be fun at times. LOL, it’s funny to look back at those noob moments!

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Skyhammer map awhile back a ranger caught me at low health trying to cap a point. As a last ditch I tried to fear him off the ledge, but it got transferred to the pet (shared anguish). I thought I was sunk until he hit shortbow #3 and knocked himself off.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

@Brigg- I do that all the time XD. Withdrawal ftw.

@Clint- how many posts would it take to necro that thread? SPvP is getting to heavy. Rarely see anything funny. =(

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Maybe not the funniest, but I was stuck on Skyhammer in a match, and was rushing to far. When nearly there, I see that my team-mate is being stomped by someone with no invuln/stab. Just in the nick of time, I RtL the rest of the way there and updraft them to interrupt the stomp. Unfortunately, the timing was such that my RtL went over one of the panels, it broke, and I updrafted myself down the hole…I had a good laugh about that one.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

@Brigg- I do that all the time XD. Withdrawal ftw.

@Clint- how many posts would it take to necro that thread? SPvP is getting to heavy. Rarely see anything funny. =(

just one

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

People who don’t know what projectile reflection is.

Especially on Skyhammer.

EDIT:
Also pulling Mesmers that run Mirror of Anguish off on skyhammer is always funny.

25/90 never forget.

(edited by clipnotdone.9634)

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

One time I was making it rain on skyham, and I targeted a random guy who wasn’t fighting anyone. He captured one of the side points and started running away, and the laser hit him just as he ran on top of the breakable panel. I died of laughter.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Oh, here is another one: fighting a decap engie at my home point as a bunker-staff ele. Getting back on-point and aware of his predictable rotations, I popped magnetic shield (projectile reflect) right before he fired over-charged shot. If you have never seen this animation – it is HILARIOUS. Not only do they fly backwards form initial self-cc, but the reflected projectile hits them and sends them back even further. To make it even better, this guy was a charr. If you are a charr who is despicable enough to run decap and you see someone put up projectile reflect, just do this to yourself so you can enjoy the hilarity.

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Use “kick” to kick some one off broken glkitten in skyhammer, the guy was like nice kick, and i was like This, is, Sparta!!!

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

I angried the opposing team, all of ‘m came after me so I cc’ed, invuln, reflect projectile into mistform and right as I got out of mistform I got hit with dagger fire no. 5, a skill that’s almost impossible to hit with right after I got out of mist form for 4.5k dmg :p

I main elementalist spending almost all my time on elementalist excusively and from time to time I try out different professions. So when the elementalist got hit by another nerf bat I decided to try out mesmer. Normally I scored between 100 and 150 points in a match. First time with mesmer ever, lvl 1 into pvp just went with a random mantra build and got 400+ points 5 matches in a row….

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: Wolf.5816

Wolf.5816

I watched a Ranger friend of mine use Path of Scars to yank 4 people off their Point A into one of the broken panel of Skyhammers.

I just joined a game and came to the mid point to see a downed person trying to be rezzed by another. I started bursting them down while dodging the warrior and ranger shooting me from afar, a thief joins in to help Rez the downed friend. I kill the downed mate and down the two trying to Rez him. I pop my Ultimate and lock down the ranger while throwing some DPS at the two downed players to finish them off. Then I downed the warrior and finished off the ranger… After the warrior vengeance killed him I stood there and thought.. “That was a 5v1”

Veteran of The Mists & Professional Engineer
Dingo King-Hound King-Coyoti King-Thylacine King-Hyena King

Lolstomping

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Use “kick” to kick some one off broken glkitten in skyhammer, the guy was like nice kick, and i was like This, is, Sparta!!!

Epic post got owned by kittyfilter
Glhfkittens!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |