Looking for BURN build

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Any class. Looking for good build which would focus solely on burning.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Surprisingly, I think engi has the best shot at utilizing burns.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Raguel.9402

Raguel.9402

Burn guard used to be a lot of fun pre HoT, not sure about now. Think there’s a build on metabattle.com

[Teef] for lyfe

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Warrior is good at it. Engi and Guard can do it well but for PvP i won´t use guard. To easy to cleanse. Elementalist can also do it, but he´s usually better at support ….

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: pico.6402

pico.6402

Here U go: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR7fnkIClDhNDBWDB8DhjAiyGAPwbe32IIDyDRDOhA-TpghABAs/gjlBAA

I’m making arounr 400k to 650k condi damage in match with this build, and it gives a lot of condi clears for U and some for U’r teammates.

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Sw/torch warr is your best shot even tho it doesnt exclusively rely in burns. If you want a 100% burn build, try out guard or engi

M I L K B O I S

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Regon Phoenix.8215

Here U go: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR7fnkIClDhNDBWDB8DhjAiyGAPwbe32IIDyDRDOhA-TpghABAs/gjlBAA

I’m making arounr 400k to 650k condi damage in match with this build, and it gives a lot of condi clears for U and some for U’r teammates.

Why are you using GS and not using DH elite? How do you deal with intakillers like daredevil, rev or power warriors?

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

pico.6402

Why are you using GS and not using DH elite? How do you deal with intakillers like daredevil, rev or power warriors?

Don’t have HoT yet. With DH this build can do a lot more for sure.
GS is for it’s skills, it have lot of aoe, it have a gap closer, it is great for combo with fire field and also give some raw damage to. This build is better in team fights then in solo and it have some hard times with eles but it’s a killer for power revs, thiefs, rangers and many times mesmers (mes hate’s aoe).

DD can be hard to fight but whey are weak to condis, and in bad situations I.m using my blinds, virtues with shealter (I made mistake in build I linked) and when needed renewed focus. In short use retaliation and block

(edited by pico.6402)

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Regon Phoenix.8215

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAodn0XC9XiNYCeOAcYiFBALIAUAKiERhkwRwt1ObztA-TJhAQB97EAAj9HAwDAQilBAA

Might be okay. Though if you really want to focus on burning then swap to offhand dagger though focus has some great utilities.

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

You’ll have much more fun on Flamethrower Burn Engi.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Warriors have the only viable burn build.

Condi DH might be able to get you to Sapphire if you get good matches but expect a struggle compared to Power DH.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Looking for BURN build

in PvP

pico.6402

Just change lithany of wrath for shelter. Shelter in this build is defensively damaging skill thanks to ampliefied wrath and smiter’s boon. It blocks, heal, condi clear, attack and put burn with every block. It’s great with retaliation in first battle on mid or when U’re focused.