Looking forward to the patch :)

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

well there is nothing more to say than that i am really excited for the patch since i miss my mesmer a lot..
in the pic is one of the examples why i hate this game atm…mesmer is too weak to be played actively in tournaments…even in solo q they want me to reroll…

PS: we won this game :>

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Pfff all those pros in Soloque, tell em to kitten off; mesmer is fine if played well.
is it the BEST ? No, but it certainly is not an ele.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Pnoi.8903

Pnoi.8903

No, but it certainly is not an ele.

That’s so funny… remember when they were kings? torn down balcony much?

IGN : Pnoi

in PvP

Darnis.4056

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

At what rating is this?

in PvP

Posted by: Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

@ Puma Every class is viable but some are underwhelming. (I heard this from some of my friends too)

(edited by Lady Sara Goldheart.2764)

in PvP

Darnis.4056

Ele is basically unplayable right now, I know because whenever I fight an ele I stop playing and just angrily slam my face into the keyboard, most of the time this turns out fine.

I have no idea what kind of meta is on EU…. but here it’s Ele slayer meta.

in PvP

Posted by: Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

We have S/F Eles on EU. They do somewhat okay.

in PvP

Posted by: Yrdur.1752

Yrdur.1752

I carried you so hard that game (Gorgor here).

No seriously, I had the same experience in game where we had two (!) mesmers and a warrior just goes insane and start talking in mapchat about how we already lost the game.

Anyway, playing a bit of soloQ atleast has thought me one thing: just (try and) have fun, there is really no reason in working working yourself up over some random person typing a few words into the teamchat, especially if you can prove them wrong like you did.

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

OP : Play what you ‘enjoy’ playing. That one teammate that called you out is pretty arrogant. Mesmers are not a bad choice (in fact most classes have their uses, even elementalists) – I guess your teammate is just not happy that his not grouped with 4 spirit rangers or 4 necromancers.

You got to hand it to those type of people though – they think they are superior in a totally broken pvp game where skill/button mashing on cheesy meta builds are one and the same. I totally respect people who avoid playing spirit rangers/condition necros and stun warriors because its much more fun to beat the meta (whether you lose more then you win) then to be part of the collective bunch of people who are pushing their ego to climb their imaginary esport ladder.

Can you imagine (in an alternate universe) if we had the same balance at the moment but there was no spirit ranger, necro without fear spams/burning or warriors who can stunlock chain/out heal damage and avoid all CC’s, or if these builds existed but people never discovered it? The game would actually be closer to balance, but unfortunately people are playing/pushing this meta into the ground and as a result we have the worst state the pvp game has ever been in.

in PvP

Posted by: Scintelle.7049

Scintelle.7049

2 of the top 10 in solo queue NA right now are mesmers, just saying. (Although when I think it’s going to be a tough game, I reroll spirit ranger and hate myself)

Scintelle – Used to be a Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Aren’t you telling a guardian to reroll at the top of the log :o.

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

Posted by: joni.7619

joni.7619

2 of the top 10 in solo queue NA right now are mesmers, just saying. (Although when I think it’s going to be a tough game, I reroll spirit ranger and hate myself)

oh sure, and soloq ranking i so competitive and real (ironic)

in PvP

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

is it the BEST ? No, but it certainly is not an ele.

:(

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Yrdur.1752

Yrdur.1752

Aren’t you telling a guardian to reroll at the top of the log :o.

It’s because we had two guards, one of which (myself) relogged to necro.

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Yeah lets bring mesmers back, now we can also have illusions of the animals in the petting zoo!

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Man, I have to make a topic with screenshot showing how much mesmers I see in SoloQ these days.

Looks like that into the forums people are out of reality.

in PvP

Darnis.4056

Man, I have to make a topic with screenshot showing how much mesmers I see in SoloQ these days.

Looks like that into the forums people are out of reality.

I have to actually agree with this, soloque ? Yes lots of mesmers, But it wasn’t like that a week ago.

Team que? I have no idea, I rarely get invites to groups anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

You`ll be waiting a loooong time.
A dev stated that while there will be a patch after PAX, it won`t be the “balance” patch, that`ll come some time later.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…