Losing Pips

Losing Pips

in PvP

Posted by: kayeferr.1745

kayeferr.1745

My understanding is that we could not lose pips or tiers but that is what is happening to me I have lost several pips and with all the pre made cheaters out there its hard enough to even get a win cause most of the time someone on the team I am with has a arrangement with the other team for a win swap…… this is soooooo unfair

Losing Pips

in PvP

Posted by: NiffyinaJiffy.1532

NiffyinaJiffy.1532

Depends on what level you are.

Amber: Can’t lose pips or tiers.
Emerald: Can lose pips, can’t lose tiers.
Sapphire: Can lose pips, can’t lose tiers.
etc.

Secondly, premades aren’t cheating. Yes, it’s unfortunate that solo-queuers are often paired against premade, but that’s a matchmaking deficit and not something the players are doing to cheat. UNLESS, they are as I understand it abusing the MMR system by having high ranked players queueing with ambers.

If you’re losing that much honestly I think you should take a break instead of coming onto the forums and whining about it.

Losing Pips

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Yep, taking a break here myself. Won 3, lost 3, and am breaking since:

1.The premades who beat us will likely be off later.

2.Different batch of players later so the matchmaking would be different then than now. We are set up to lose if we win enough, and we’d be paired with those who lost quite a bit, so after I win enough I’ll try getting into at least a three group to circumvent a lot of that.

Losing Pips

in PvP

Posted by: kayeferr.1745

kayeferr.1745

Niffy I can complain all I want because it is cheating and that is what they are doing I have been in matches were the players on my team are stupid enough to discuss in map chat as to which team is the win this round also so there is a lot more cheating that just the pre-made crap