Loss of sigils = no healing support

in PvP

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

all of the healing based sigils being gone now removes any ability to provide a healing support, which was my second favorite way to play. Any love coming our way?

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

play revenant ventari and you see yo u can support way better

ppl wont try it and just QQ …..

:D

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

I dont think that is the case. Assuming healing sigils had roughly the same “power” as damage sigils, healing support shouldnt be in a worse place then before.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Removal of damage sigils (including Earth/Geomancy) was a bigger impact than the removal of sustain sigils.

No one cares more about sustain sigs except for maybe Ele. Even then, they’re fine on a good Nec comp where aoe damages and Nec support matter a bit more than an Ele self sustaining himself.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Removal of damage sigils (including Earth/Geomancy) was a bigger impact than the removal of sustain sigils.

No one cares more about sustain sigs except for maybe Ele. Even then, they’re fine on a good Nec comp where aoe damages and Nec support matter a bit more than an Ele self sustaining himself.

The removal of Sigil of Geomancy nerfed my non-meta condi ele build so now the only viable/working spec is support. I still won’t play that crap, though. I’m waiting for the so called “build diversity” ArenaNet promised.

Broski

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Those sigils gave my bunker dh about another 300-400 hps which is definitely not neglectable.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Those sigils gave my bunker dh about another 300-400 hps which is definitely not neglectable.

Air, 700 damage every 3 seconds which is around 250 dps. Fire sigil dps is 100. Add 3 other classes running the sigil, this pushes the threshold to 1200dps with a damage burst of 2500+.

You didn’t lose sustains, you gained it by the removal of damage sigils.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld