Lost on loading screen

Lost on loading screen

in PvP

Posted by: Madman.6912

Madman.6912

Sick of MM putting 3 guards on one side and 0 on the other , game was lost before it even began… Nobody was in a party, so it is not like they queued up together then WHY? for the love of god why the kitten does the MM have to put all the OP classes on one side? Even if they weren’t, WHY?

Attachments:

Lost on loading screen

in PvP

Posted by: Rednova.5283

Rednova.5283

From what I understand about the matchmaker is it creates teams balanced around a rating that it determines is your skill level. This rating is what is fairly equal between the teams, not the classes. Now I’ve only looked over the mmr algorithm posted on the wiki so if there is an updated one then please feel free to correct me. Now about having “lost on loading screen”, there was nothing preventing you or anyone on your team from swapping classes to a comp to counter three guards such as having a rev or two.

Lost on loading screen

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

What were the other 2 classes I wonder? But really it sounds like you beat yourself. If you think you lost before the game starts, it’s really no surprise that you did indeed. Looking at the time stamps in the screenshot, i’d say you gave up after the opening team fight…. 3 Guards and 2 druids seems like a pretty broken comp though…

I do get what your saying. I don’t get why they can’t just take 10 players of similar mmr and divide them up to keep the number of classes as similar as possible