Lots of Botting in Silver Ranked right now

in PvP

Posted by: SharkBall.5829

SharkBall.5829

So I’ve played about 50 matches this tourney (last 3 days)… I’d say that there are normally 2-3 obvious bots across the 10 players in most matches.

Aside from never talking, usually appearing offline, not coordinating with others, and never marking/taking marked targets, they react slowly (which is their most obvious tell). As an example, if you cap a point and about 2 seconds after the point swaps you have 2 teammates running straight there, and when they change they just start running for the next non-friendly point, they might be bots. Also they get “lock on” when fighting, and chase their enemy target all around, regardless of on/off point. If you are lucky enough to get a bot or 2 chasing you, you can kite between points and take them out of the game, making it easy for the rest of your team to win.

Frustrating for 2 reasons: those that actually play the game don’t like teammates that aren’t actually players, and also these bots are often better than some human players on teams.

I (and others) have been reporting them as we notice them, but there are alot of them in Silver right now.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

and also these bots are often better than some human players on teams.

There’s your problem.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Toan.7326

Toan.7326