Love it, I just love it.

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: blackysharky.7581

blackysharky.7581

Best system ever in place, much fun, very enjoyable, such skill, wow.

Pretty much this since day 1 that the league has been introduced, I probably will quit PvP until next season when there hopefully is a better system and meta in place.

Attachments:

Sir Masao
Warrior
Elonas Reach [EU]

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I think the problem was soloQ’ing Saturday night. This is premade feeding time.

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

I’m done stealing your luck… you can have it back… sorry. I got to ruby though

Attachments:

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Another thread with another screenshot of defeats. Pretty neat

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Every saturday you get dozen of these threads xd

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

I mean.. you’re playing warrior. What do you actually expect?

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

If you think class is the determining factor….

XD

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

XD

Never said that. But playing warrior in the current meta already puts you at a disadvantage before the match even starts.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

XD

Never said that. But playing warrior in the current meta already puts you at a disadvantage before the match even starts.

Well if somebody follow the meta like that gs/axe berseker..well yeah

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: DeltaZero.6310

DeltaZero.6310

If everyone on LoL made a thread about a losing streak and how its the systems fault and not there own I think we would have run out of internet by now.
Not sure if everyone realises this but not everyone is going to get to legendary/diamond/ruby etc.
The reason you might be losing is because you are in the division you belong in at the moment

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: venusiano.8246

venusiano.8246

If you think class is the determining factor…. XD

Not THE determining factor, but one of them, yes. Unless you think classes are balanced… XD

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

If everyone on LoL made a thread about a losing streak and how its the systems fault and not there own I think we would have run out of internet by now.
Not sure if everyone realises this but not everyone is going to get to legendary/diamond/ruby etc.
The reason you might be losing is because you are in the division you belong in at the moment

I used to play SC2, and yes I like everyone else went on losing streaks, but you know the difference, it was generally relatively rare that I felt the matchmaking was so horribly bad that I was playing against opponents who were totally out of my league and were simply going to stomp me.

Now go look at the OPs img, of the 8 defeats, only in two do his team even get above 300 pts, the rest are between very one sided and complete stomps, that right there is the problem the games are not even close, the matchmaking is terrible.

Some of the most fun matches I’ve ever had in various PvP games have been losses, but you know what those fun matches all had in common, they were close, they were competitive, the exact opposite to what happens in GW2 much of the time. (which also makes it incredibly boring winning much of the time, because it is a faceroll stomp against people you shouldn’t matched against)

(edited by zinkz.7045)

Love it, I just love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

My only real drama about solo que lately is no one talks. I’ve had matches where all game I’m calling incoming, even giving numbers of opponents, marking targets etc and not a peep from my team mates al game. I always start off a match with a “Hi Team”“, how would we like to do this?” And I’ve had one reply of “Sup” in my last 15 matches.

Not even any lone rages in chat anymore, it’s like playing with NPC’s.