MMR hell is back again?

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

i dont see any difference between the previous seasons.
Even in S4 if you start loosing like 20 games in a row, the system will always place you in a pvers team and you will lose every games.
Also, the carry is even stronger than in previous seasons, means that in order to win if you have more than 7k ranked games you will have to carry even more

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Madman.6912

Madman.6912

I did see a difference at the beginning, but today… man… I am toping the score every single game by a huge margin, but still keep losing… 8th in a row so far

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

It’s possible that your MMR may have been inflated last season due to their logical error in matching. You should eventually creep back up to a 50/50 rate if you keep playing.

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Madman.6912

I didnt play last season at all… (skipped it entirely) and it was going pretty well for the first 4 days this season, today is a disaster, lost the 10th game in a row despite topping 8 or 9 of them with a huge gap like having 235 pts and the second guy below me had 135, and this happens nearly every game…

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

After a disastrous 3rd season I’m doing pretty well this time around. Sitting on a 60% win ratio, im happy so far.

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: livlaender.8790

livlaender.8790

after 3 seasons it is still mmr hell and totally not you ^.^

die Gedanken sind frei

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

I was on mmr hell last season. No matter what I play, it was absolutely impossible to win. This season I am holding a good win ratio so far. It is the same player, same skill level.
As I stated in the lastest 2 seasons: what decides if you are going to win or lose is not related to your skill, but the system. The proof is that I advanced extremely easy playing on another free acount than in my main account on last season.

(edited by Coelho Nat.4697)

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

Let just say I have seen 3 rangers party today. One match I won against them, another I lost to them suprisingly (in saying so my team was pretty bad) and another I loose cos I was in a 3 rangers myself including myself as a ranger.

So yeah, MMR hell is back again despite I’m on Sapphire when it screwed me over for a winning streak. Sure I can’t loose a tier but I’m right at the start of it so trying to get to the next tier is grueling at the moment.

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: vesica tempestas.1563

vesica tempestas.1563

everything is mmr hell until someone wins the majority of their fights, then its skill!

“Trying to please everyone would not only be challenging
but would also result in a product that might not satisfy anyone”- Roman Pichler, Strategize

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Shala.8352

well i lost 60 games won 20 this season by playing not my main (power shatter mesmer), cuz i had to do those horrible class achievements for the class. I can tell you that no matter how good you are, there are teams impossible to carry.
I’m running 19-20 kills every match, not dieing a single time, higher dmg dealt and higher points caps and holding, doesnt change anything. I keep seeing my kills rally in a sec, cuz my teammates have 0 pressure, and plus they can’t stay up more than 5 seconds. Still loosing games. Uncarryable

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I would suggest playing your main class for the class achievements, unless you have a slow computer with long loading times. Simply relog when you are winning @ like 450-470 points to the class where you need the win

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

The essential question here is: Why does ANet punish people for being good at the game?

Make the teams random please. Putting me on a team with baddies every time because I win too much is really pushing me away from PvP. I play hard every game to achieve a high win/lose ratio, but I’m not here to carry anyone.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Shala.8352

I would suggest playing your main class for the class achievements, unless you have a slow computer with long loading times. Simply relog when you are winning @ like 450-470 points to the class where you need the win

are you kidding me? i simply cant do that, if i leave my team alone for 20 seconds they are all wiped and we lose the match XD

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

If you reached a point where you can win with just 1 cap it is quite save to do.

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Madman.6912

If you reached a point where you can win with just 1 cap it is quite save to do.

Hmm, it seems I am getting the penalty for trying to switch chars in the middle of a pvp game now, did they put that in to prevent this?

MMR hell is back again?

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Hmm, it seems I am getting the penalty for trying to switch chars in the middle of a pvp game now, did they put that in to prevent this?

The penalty only happens if you need more than 2min to get back, which should not happen anyway since you want that win on that class