Magnetic and Shocking aura

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

The new aura effect are a good idea because most of them didn’t require counterplay anyway and now there is less clutter. However magnetic and shocking aura are too important to be invisible effects, please change these 2 back!

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Nothing should be invisible, all the previous auras were better. Anet wasted hours of artist and programmers work to make their game worse, it’s not acceptable. You should know when you hit someone what will be the consequences, else this game fighting system is done for.

in PvP

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

My thoughts exactly when i saw new effects. Shocking aura also used to have distinct sound effect and not it’s not there as well (same, i think, true about magnetic one). These 2 auras are pretty important and it’s way too hard to see them now, they’re almost invisible. Not good.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

My thoughts exactly when i saw new effects. Shocking aura also used to have distinct sound effect and not it’s not there as well (same, i think, true about magnetic one). These 2 auras are pretty important and it’s way too hard to see them now, they’re almost invisible. Not good.

I cant imagine how it is now for a ranger trying to guess if an elementalist has his reflecting aura up… Perhaps it’s Anet intention that nobody knows without looking at the buff bar?

in PvP

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Idk what you guys are complaining about. The invisible auras are doing wonders for clarity.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Well, Arenanet are just too stubborn to listen at this point.

For some ridiculous reason they reduced the visual noise on the most important skills that should be easily visible, like the aura effects that have CC, instead of unnecessarily loud effects like mesmer’s greatsword AA.