Make guild names more apparent (in tourneys)

in PvP

Posted by: Tinius.1380

Tinius.1380

When playing tournaments,

I have noticed that the names of the two participating teams (guild/player names) are only shown for a few seconds at the beginning of the game, which makes it quite hard to read and memorize them. Sometimes if you’re shortly distracted it’s almost impossible to keep them in mind. So, simple idea, to make it more obvious who’s actually playing, show them for a longer time and maybe with guild emblem if it’s a guild team.

Have a good day

tinius

edit: and please, dear community managers, don’t move this to the suggestions forums where it drowns amongst the mass of completely unrelated other topics

(edited by Tinius.1380)

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I honestly think this is not needed,just pay more attention to when the match is about to start or target a player.

in PvP

Posted by: Archadian.5024

Archadian.5024

I like the idea of having a team identity myself. I wouldn’t mind it being broadcasted more fully.

Fight to eat, eat to live, live to die.

in PvP

Posted by: Nargaroth.1482

Nargaroth.1482

I like this idea too, maybe something showing the guilds emblems in the begining.

in PvP

Posted by: Misha.4593

Misha.4593

I like this idea. Having the guild emblems would be great, they kinda serve very little purpose atm since no one really uses the guild armor because it’s ugly.

in PvP

Posted by: Provieh.9782

Provieh.9782

I’d like to second this.
What would be the problem having it like in GW1 e.g.? Just two squares with the name of the guild/team and the emblem. For like 5-10 seconds.
Right now it’s so short you can barely read it twice if the names are long or take screenshots. Would definitely make names more apparent.