Make separate leaderboard for tpvp and spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

So I noticed on the leaderboards the tpvp and the spvp are mixed together. This is unfair to the spvp players because it is very hard to rank up when you are stuck with a team that is incompetent. And tpvp will always scale through the ranks when they have a dominating team and comms and everything else.
So it would be more fair if there were separate leaderboards for tpvp and spvp.

in PvP

Posted by: dday.9532

dday.9532

Well first of all spvp stands for structured pvp not solo pvp if thats what your thinking.

But in my opinion there should have never been a leaderboard for soloq in the first place.
They were never even close to accurate anyway.

This is meant to be a team based game, and solo q is supposed to be something to do when you dont have any friends or teammates on.

So just do unranked for soloq, and you will have a much better experience, because ranked arenas should be a place for skilled teams, and you should be getting crushed by those teams if you solo q into ranked imo.

in PvP

Posted by: Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

ive lost like 3 soloq ranked matches out of like 13 or so. and it doesnt have to be cooperative. hence why there is a soloq. i dont care for trying to find teams so i can dominate the other side. im a solo player and shouldnt be shunted because I choose to remain that way.

in PvP

Posted by: dday.9532

dday.9532

Well this is a team game, and if you want to be ranked among the best of players you are going to have to do so.

If you would like to play solo for fun play unranked.

and if you are 10-3 solo in ranked what is the problem? your record is not bad.

Either way, solo q is not competitive, and there shouldnt be a leaderboard imo.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

ive lost like 3 soloq ranked matches out of like 13 or so. and it doesnt have to be cooperative. hence why there is a soloq. i dont care for trying to find teams so i can dominate the other side. im a solo player and shouldnt be shunted because I choose to remain that way.

Solo Q was never competitive. Those who think it ever was are tricking themselves. If you want a better solo experience then play practice arenas or hot joins. They offer the same rewards.

What I do crave, however, is the ability to move up on the leaderboards with skill alone, Similiar to COD’s individual player leaderboard where it shows k/d ratio and other misc stats. Maybe a pure ffa deathmatch or 2v2 – 3v3 gamemodes.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Jak Shadow.2864

Jak Shadow.2864

There seems to be a misunderstanding of the word competitive.

SoloQ may be vastly more disorganised and such teams would not be able to compete in TeamQ but that does not mean it is not competitive within itself.

Obviously there is a greater level of randomness in entirely un-self-selecting teams but that simply means different tactics are required. Perhaps in fact greater tactical awareness as those tactics need to be adjusted on the fly to your team situation.

It is a different game mode for sure but it is nonsense to suggest it cannot be competitive.

And nonsense to suggest that people who prefer the more ad hoc randomness of Solo play should be forced to play in a premade team.