Making zealot amulet is in need fot guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

Just look at Anas Tarcis’s meta hambow Or gsbow, warrior can damage by dodge into enemy.
Highly skilled warrior player always use this dodge attack.

And current berserker amulet exactly fit into this dodge attack.

However, look at guardian’trait that is similar to war’s dodge attack: dodge that heals nearby allies.

In this case, berserker amulet does not help guadian dodge heal.
Also, guardian skills are highly depend on healing:both meditation and shout they gives heal or regen, or even F2(virtue of regen?) skill

Warrior can go full zerk with berserker amulet cuz their skill and trait does not need healing except healing signets or other healing skills, however, guardian skills are too much depends on healing: meditation, shout, even dodge and etc…

So zealot amulet is only way that can make guardian effective dps guardian that also supoirt allies.

800 power, 500 precision, 500 healing

Or

800 power, 500 precision, 15%crit dmg, 300 healing(instead of berserker amulet’s vitality)

Either one of them is highly in need i guess.
Currently guardians, most of them, only play bunker. becuz dps guardian isnt effective as compared to dps war. So we need zealot amulet so guardian can also be supportive dps type.

i mean, warrior can maximize their builds with berserket amulet cuz their utility, traits, elite skills are mostly attacking and offensive skills, but for guardian they cant maximize their build with berserker amulet simply becuz guardian skills and trait, virtues are too much depend on healing aspect: meditation, shout, trait, virtue and etc… so the result is that almost no guaridan play dps type in tourney.

What do you guys think?

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

I think you’re probably the first person since launch to ask for more healing power gear.

This is not true. Many players requested a zealot amulet to be released with the feature patch to be effective for both guardians and elementalists. The release of celestial amulet and buffing of strength runes however created strong build opportunity for both classes. Despite this I would still like to see zealot amulet added to benefit fresh air and meditation builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyron.7081

Zephyron.7081

My main is a guardian, and I love the play style,

“800 power, 500 precision, 500 healing
Or
800 power, 500 precision, 15%crit dmg, 300 healing(instead of berserker amulet’s vitality)”

I completely agree that Anet should add this ASAP please!

in PvP

Posted by: urdriel.8496

urdriel.8496

the guardian trait that heals each roll is nerfed in Spvp, shouts too :P.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Still want it o/

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

You won’t see guardian using Zealot because of low base HP pool.
Zealot with only healing power won’t provide enough sustain for guardian to make a viable build.
Your chance would be better with the existing Mender’s amulet.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I want the amulet, not to use it with guard

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

I think you’re probably the first person since launch to ask for more healing power gear.

This is not true. Many players requested a zealot amulet to be released with the feature patch to be effective for both guardians and elementalists. The release of celestial amulet and buffing of strength runes however created strong build opportunity for both classes. Despite this I would still like to see zealot amulet added to benefit fresh air and meditation builds.

Anything that doesn’t have both toughness and healing power doesn’t benefit elementalist…maybe if ele had more active damage migration (like more doges, blinds ect)

Anything that doesn’t have ferocity doesn’t benefit ele’s damage – ele don’t have ,,press button x skill" that can one-shot’s people like other classes and already after HoT sustain creep ele’s damage is too insignificant.

In short – zealot useless for ele’s

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

That will grant to guardians a really big advantage over all the other classes, simply why with an easy change on the actually best build you’re able to play with symbols and traps, making you OP as hell 8for real this time). The guardian have a lot of ways to heal himself and that had been from the start of the game, but a similar amulet will only grant a huge bonus on guardians and a little one on other professions that can’t use it properly.
As the so hated Mercenary for the Necromancer. It’s not a bad amulet, it granted only few toughness with lesser vitality than the carrion, but it was incredibly good on them, so good that it was removed.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

“Dear Anet – i still manage to die when i drool on my keyboard – please give me zealot. With love, guard”.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Any amulet that doesn’t have Vitality is extremely difficult for a Guardian to use. There are probably only a handful of players who can make Zerker amulet work for DH but the term “Glassy” is too tanky a word to use for a Guardian that uses an amulet with no toughness and/or no vitality

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

i dont get why you need extra healing , you only have 12k hp, dont tell me placing traps is too hard now