Map-Stuck is back

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: shrewd.5319

shrewd.5319

I’m getting stuck in random “loading screens” in pvp in the middle of games constantly. Fix this once and for all.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Moriantumr.2038

Moriantumr.2038

/signed
It is always on Forest of Niflhel for me.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Caen.3649

Caen.3649

Has Arena even acknowledged this yet? We’ve lost several paids because of it…

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: dynamod.5392

dynamod.5392

same here….its back again!!!!! constant loading screens every 1 or 2 matches…arghhhhhh

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Been playing a while since the patch and i havent gotten this once yet. When this bug usually plagued me a lot before. But ofcourse now i jinxed it and i’ll get it starting today. Fix!

Has Arena even acknowledged this yet? We’ve lost several paids because of it…

yeah they have theres a merged thread somewhere. Just gotta wait for the fix, again.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: interferenz.8739

interferenz.8739

Same problem here – hope they’ll fix it faster this time … pvp isnt enjoyable with loading-screen bug.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Same prob during a tourney, had to force close the client and re run game

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Serendipity.1547

Serendipity.1547

we got still this problem yesterday in tournaments :/

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Fury of Balthazar.2694

Fury of Balthazar.2694

Confirmed. Frozen loading screen is back again…

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Azadoras.2790

Azadoras.2790

Please fix this as soon as possible, it already destroyed some nice tourneys for me, loosing because of someone getting stuck in load screen is not fun.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

Happened yesterday at forest

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Lunatic.8625

Lunatic.8625

happened to me just now..3 maps in a row

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Zunhar.4079

Zunhar.4079

Has happened to me multiple times. Several tournaments have been lost due to this bug. It gets old real quick.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Pyron.9821

Pyron.9821

Just happened to me on the first round of a free tournament. Fourth time in two days. I’m really wanting to enjoy the pvp in the game, but being blocked from playing because of this bug is a bit ridiculous. Twice it happened early in the match and logged me out for inactivity.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Malicious.6742

Malicious.6742

Don’t look at the score boards when you’re dead. Shouldn’t happen then.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Lailendil.1540

Lailendil.1540

Waaaaaake-uuuuup Aneeeeet!
If your game is broken, just use the back-up you made on 14/11!!!!

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: JonathanSharp.7094

JonathanSharp.7094

Game Design Lead

Next

We’re looking at this now, the more detailed your reports, the faster we can fix it.

I’ve pointed the programmers looking into it at this thread, so thanks for all the details you can provide!

IGN: Chaplan
“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.”
-Arthur Schopenhauer

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

Some are saying it only happen after getting stomped by a Thief or a Ranger.

I can’t confirm this, however.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Method.3607

Method.3607

Its has happened twice near the end of a Temple of the Silent Storm game, died at the underground meditation point twice missed the end of the game but then loaded into the next game and still got all the little bonuses for winning and stuff.
Also happened in Battle of Kylo very early on as well as a few other times, but not sure on specifics.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: gab.7645

gab.7645

Yesterday many in my team could not go to the tourney pvp map when prompted. Could not “go now” from the menu either. I kept getting a network error message (please check your internet connection and try again). Restarting the gw2 client did not help.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Falleo.1362

Falleo.1362

Have same problem. Can finish 1 map max then got stuck and have to start gave again.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

/signed
It is always on Forest of Niflhel for me.

Does have happen much so might be random chance but only the Forest of Niflhel for me also.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

Incidentally, I’ve been getting the load screen bug (where you’re stuck on the load screen after dying) since the patch.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Gullyshanks.8795

Gullyshanks.8795

Happened to me more than once last night. Not sure if it was a specific map, definately happened at least once on Nifhel.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Embershard.7294

Embershard.7294

Ill upload my video from my last recorded Nilfhel fight. Runs just fine, than half way through the match I get stuck on the loading screen for 3 min until I just give up and quit.
It happened to me once on RofC but it was at 47X score and stayed for about 3min than switched to TotSS with the game already underway.

Necromancer – Embershard
Guardian – Vindicator Azure
Thief – Labrat Thief

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Gatemoth.1832

Gatemoth.1832

This bug needs fixing.
I’ve just been stuck 3 deaths in a row.
I’ve now used 22 minutes of my glory booster and received a total of 15 (+7) points.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Embershard.7294

skip to the 8min mark for the loading screen. I stopped my Fraps feed 50 secs into it but waited for 3min.

Necromancer – Embershard
Thief – Labrat Thief

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Gatemoth.1832

Gatemoth.1832

it happened again.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: ajlee.2607

ajlee.2607

We’re looking at this now, the more detailed your reports, the faster we can fix it.

I’ve pointed the programmers looking into it at this thread, so thanks for all the details you can provide!

Only now you’re looking into this? This has been happening since the Lost Shores event. I’m sure several people have tweeted you and also there’s been about 3 threads that I’m aware of about it.

C’mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oo0o0o0o0oOOOOOoo00ooon000n0OOOOooo0o0oOOOnn!!!

.::AJ//
@ajlee17

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Ecliptica.7509

Ecliptica.7509

It happen yesterday on this 2 maps:

- Forest of Niflhel
- Temple of the Silent Storm

If I know something more I will edit it.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Malicious.6742

Malicious.6742

Once again it happens when you look at the score board when you’re dead and waiting for the respawn timer. Just don’t check the score and you’ll be fine.
/thread

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Zeppelin.2438

Zeppelin.2438

Once again it happens when you look at the score board when you’re dead and waiting for the respawn timer. Just don’t check the score and you’ll be fine.
/thread

This information is false.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Same prob during a tourney, had to force close the client and re run game

Further info.
This happened on Forest of Niflhel. I had just been killed by someone and tried to res. I tried to click the button the moment it appear. Also during the loading screen I could hear the sounds of the area I was in around me, as if my character was stuck where she died.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Lelouch.8452

Lelouch.8452

well, not sure if someone said it already. But, it seems, to me, that every time that i get the loading screen bug, its related to a thieve stomp. not sure if it’s because the quickness stomp or invisibility, but it’s always after their stomp that i get the bug

Best Looking Ranger in NA :D
http://www.twitch.tv/midori_ryuuk

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: RediKnight.5201

RediKnight.5201

I’m getting this to,about every 2-3 rounds I freeze and have to restart the game,I tried all the usual,new drivers ect. ect.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: JonathanSharp.7094

Previous

JonathanSharp.7094

Game Design Lead

Next

Thanks for the feedback all. It sounds like it’s happening with different criteria for some of you, so we’ll keep looking at it internally and listening to your feedback.

Sorry it’s frustrated some of you, we’ll keep looking at it.

IGN: Chaplan
“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.”
-Arthur Schopenhauer

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Embershard.7294

thanks for the feedback

Necromancer – Embershard
Thief – Labrat Thief

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Slade.3127

Slade.3127

This loading screen thing is much worse than I ever thought possible. I am still trying to play the game, but its getting worse and harder with this.

One thing is for certain. I can hear combat sounds from the battle raging around me during the loading screen, but as it stands there is a definitive sound and switchover that occurs, then reverts instantly back to the battle. As if there are literally 2 stages to this loading screen, it makes it to the second or 3rd stage, then reverts to hearing the combat sounds of probably where you died, not sure. But the sound kickover is easy to tell the difference.

Keep in mind these different sounds are ALL during the loading screen.

(edited by Slade.3127)

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: popflux.1872

popflux.1872

Yikes!!! This is getting to be SWTOR level patching here. We’ll be waiting months for the fix so they can re-introduce the bug the very next patch – again.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I get the idea that the game keeps running while the screen is loading. That’s because if I wait for a while, when the map changes, the screen loading changes too for the new map and I get to enter.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Usually it happens around 300 points at respawn, randomly in every map as far as i can see…and sure, it sux

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: OneArmedBandit.7936

OneArmedBandit.7936

Happened in Foefire for me just now around 375 points.

Durrrrr [EU]

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Theutus.3840

Theutus.3840

It’s happened to me several times since release. It seems like it sticks if it starts loading and I’m dead… I’ve also logged in to The Mists dead after restarting the game later.

Doesn’t seem to matter what the map is… but I haven’t really paid attention to it..

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Ember.4326

Ember.4326

how the kitten you manage to reintroduce this bug every kittening bigger patch is beyond me.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Dangor.5304

Dangor.5304

Getting stuck at the loading screen after dying has been happening a lot lately to me. I’ve been paying attention to common factors at each occasion and the 3 last times it has happened to me was after being stomped by a thief.

It is weird, but it has happened on several different classes of different races. The only thing in common, being stomped/killed by thief.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Dangor.5304

Dangor.5304

Happened again just now, after being stealth stomped by a thief on my human ranger on Forest of Niflhel map.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

Happened again just now, after being stealth stomped by a thief on my human ranger on Forest of Niflhel map.

I second this. I notice it after stealth stomps by thieves.

I think it has something to do with the culling. After the stomp lands, I actually see the thief have the hand still up like he’s about to do a stomp, but the spike already lands.

Its really quite confusing actually.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Trevos.6473

Trevos.6473

Hotfix it now maybe?! Its …kin annoying! I don’t want to wait another week or more for a patch, hotfix it.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Azadoras.2790

Azadoras.2790

As a programmer I do understand indeterministic bugs are really a pain in the kitten which need a lot of effort to be reproduced and tracked down. But this one is really annoying for the players as it ruins lots of matches. And it just seems to happen to our team, never the enemies. :P

Please fix it. So far I could not figure out any correlation but I will look out for the thief-thing, as so many people mentioned it.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Rez.8016

Rez.8016

Suffering from this regularly also.