Map-Stuck is back

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Lumines.3916

Lumines.3916

From my experiences and all of my fellow mates that I do tournaments with, we always get the loading screen bug when respawning with the scoreboard open. That was a consistent way we were able to reproduce the bug. It’s the same deal in hotjoin too.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

From my experiences and all of my fellow mates that I do tournaments with, we always get the loading screen bug when respawning with the scoreboard open. That was a consistent way we were able to reproduce the bug. It’s the same deal in hotjoin too.

Yea i noticed this just now too, got map stuck 3 times in the last 1 hr or so, i think i was checking scoreboard while trying to use wp. happened in 3 different maps under 2 different classes (war and as ele)

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Recently.1043

hmmm happened 7 times today now, think i’ll take a break from this game until they fix it, way too buggy atm.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I was stuck too.

I was at the end of the screen and was stuck so I paid to get to a waypoint only to be stuck exactly the same way until I paid AGAIN!

Another player was standing there perplexed and felt sorry for me…

Well, I didn’t feel sorry for myself but I am starting to feel sorry for paying for a game that has no “stuck” feature that works properly.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: ketarcu.4371

ketarcu.4371

I can understand that this bug is a tricky one, hard to find and fix and all. But it is ridiclious that we can’t REJOIN the matches. This should be in the game from day one.
The game is unplayable now. Complete and utter FAIL.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Recently.1043

I just realized if you get map stuck on loading screen, if a new map loads (end of match, map change), you will load correctly on the new map. Normally when i get map stuck, i just close the game, but the last time it happened i said screw it, match is almost over i’ll wait and see. Dunno if i got glory, if it looked like i was dead-afk, or afk-at-spawn, but it worked.

Still pretty stupid though, and not worth the wait unless the match is really close to over.

Map-Stuck is back

in PvP

Posted by: Project Shrine Maiden.9623

Project Shrine Maiden.9623

capricorn – downed and bled out = endless loading screen.

its pretty funny that this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Team Shanghai Alice