Map rotation is needed asap

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Please.

People will go crazy playing this map for 4 days in a row.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

Crazy with fun!

in PvP

Posted by: Benji.9203

Benji.9203

Crazy with fun!

^

in PvP

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

one map for 4 day this late in the game is shameful when a simple npc for each kitten map would do… Yeah I know you want to test your new map and everything but at least let us choose our maps in between the testing..

the devs forget it’s not fun being locked into one map for 4 days at a time.. I mean it feels a little primitive for a game of this caliber

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

The map is made for hot joins not Tourny play. Please remove it from the quene so people who do tournys can do so and enjoy them again. If you want to play the new map go to a custom arena their are tons of them that are 10v10 8v8 5v5.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

map selection could be alot more comprehensive than it currently is..

are you really happy with the current design..

in PvP

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

The map is made for hot joins not Tourny play. Please remove it from the quene so people who do tournys can do so and enjoy them again. If you want to play the new map go to a custom arena their are tons of them that are 10v10 8v8 5v5.

They also have the other crappy maps like Kyhlo and Foefire(boring) where others can’t enjoy tournaments. So you should be able to deal with a few days of this map only. Be happy: at least it is not at weekend and friday it will rotate again.

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I got bored with this map after the first game. I can’t imagine playing it till friday.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: favo.3619

favo.3619

4 days of skyhammer….change this map is terrible intpvp i log in game saturday..

in PvP

Derps.7421

They also have the other crappy maps like Kyhlo and Foefire(boring) where others can’t enjoy tournaments. So you should be able to deal with a few days of this map only. Be happy: at least it is not at weekend and friday it will rotate again.

Those two maps you mentioned were designed for tpvp and i happen to enjoy both of them. They are well balanced and their no jump here or else you instantly die mechanic or a hahaha the floor is breakable you instantly die mechanic or a unkillable 10k nuking machine that covers an entire point that you cannot dodge. This map was made for hot join when i play hot join i will play this map. When i play tpvp i dont want this map and neither do other tpvpers.

Edit how do i change my sig lol i dont even play a mesmer anymore

(edited by Derps.7421)

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

237933kittenhan.5236:

Those two maps you mentioned were designed for tpvp and i happen to enjoy both of them. They are well balanced and their no jump here or else you instantly die mechanic or a hahaha the floor is breakable you instantly die mechanic or a unkillable 10k nuking machine that covers an entire point that you cannot dodge. This map was made for hot join when i play hot join i will play this map. When i play tpvp i dont want this map and neither do other tpvpers.

L2P then you wont have issues of falling through floors.
In khylo you have instant death, if your health is less than 10% and you get pushed off trebuchet platform you instantly die.

in PvP

Derps.7421

237933kittenhan.5236:

L2P then you wont have issues of falling through floors.
In khylo you have instant death, if your health is less than 10% and you get pushed off trebuchet platform you instantly die.

Really L2P? Are you serious? Any map that has instant death mechanics isn’t a tpvp map this is a hot join map. Are you really comparing falling off the treb platform in khylo to all the breakable spots on both close points that reduce the size of the area by 40% You dont tpvp a lot do you?

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

God maps should be random for each match.

in PvP

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Hearing PvPers complain about “instant-death” mechanics is like hearing PVE noobs complain about the lasers in CoE. Learn to avoid the instant-death mechanics.

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Hearing PvPers complain about “instant-death” mechanics is like hearing PVE noobs complain about the lasers in CoE. Learn to avoid the instant-death mechanics.

The Instant death on this map is too random and favors even more certain builds. It’s not a competitive map.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Lol come back here when you get pulled into a broken glass by a stealthed thief with scorpion wire
Or by a necro spamming fears on you after stability wears off (because, you know, you can’t have 24/7 stability uptime)
Or by an engi spamming their knockbacks

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

(edited by Shar.3402)

in PvP

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

Think of this as another game mode. The game isn’t supposed to be balanced around it. It’s just wacky fun.

in PvP

Posted by: Ceraldor.3160

Ceraldor.3160

But as long as it’s a tourny map, the map influences your rating on the ladder which means it is supposed to be competetive and not a “just for fun” map… You can play just for fun in hotjoin. Tournies are something for competetive groups.

in PvP

Luthan.5236

Nobody wants hotjoin. A map “only for fun” is map that immediately should be removed completely from the game and never be back a gain… making the work ArenaNet put in it for nothing… but this is the truth. Who wants crappy hotjoin? Lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Leave it as Hotjoin, remove it from Tourney Map Rotation. Done and done. Both fun and competitive,

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Ceraldor.3160

Nobody wants hotjoin. A map “only for fun” is map that immediately should be removed completely from the game and never be back a gain… making the work ArenaNet put in it for nothing… but this is the truth. Who wants crappy hotjoin? Lol.

If the work they did lead to this crappy result then yes, they have done it for nothing I’m sorry. Learn from it and start over again…

in PvP

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

The majority of players have spoken. Queue times are at an all-time low. Skyhammer is a very popular map and it should be a regular part of the rotation.

in PvP

Posted by: smegs.5746

smegs.5746

i hope that this map is a joke, maybe it’s “fun” in hotjoins, but please remove it from the tourney rotation.

in PvP

Ceraldor.3160

The majority of players have spoken. Queue times are at an all-time low. Skyhammer is a very popular map and it should be a regular part of the rotation.

You must be kidding. And ofc the queue timers are low cause players wanna test the new map. You can read the forums to know the result of players who have already tested said map.

in PvP

Luthan.5236

The majority of players actually like the game and play it instead of going to the forums. “Loudest players” always are the ones complaining – even usually non-forums guys come to forums if there is something to complain(good example the obsidian sanctum WvW for achievements lol).

in PvP

Ceraldor.3160

Yes the map is really so much liked that all the thread headlines on the forum suggest to get rid of it asap. Threads made by DIFFERENT players.

(edited by Ceraldor.3160)

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

The Instant death on this map is too random and favors even more certain builds. It’s not a competitive map.

It won’t be the first map that warrants adapting your build to the situation at hand.

I can’t wait to try it with the Warrior Rampage elite which sux in all other situations :p

in PvP

Posted by: PeepMeDown.5017

PeepMeDown.5017

Map rotation is needed. Although I welcome 3 more days of sky hammer. Glad they changed things up with this map, as the other maps for pretty boring.

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

It won’t be the first map that warrants adapting your build to the situation at hand.

I can’t wait to try it with the Warrior Rampage elite which sux in all other situations :p

It’s not the first map…. (correction of tempi).
I just doubt it is competitive with all that highgrounds and with a cannon that can’t be dodged. Also the instant death mechanic brings in some randomness. What I hear from the majority of players is: The map is fun and innovative, but more like Jump n’ Run.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I love the map. But I just dont understand why we dont have map rotation. It should be something soooooooo easy to code. Like very little time at all.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Give us the map choice like in CS:GO. You chose your own pool of maps you want to play. Random would frustrate people, ‘cus it’s random. The way it is now, frustrates people ‘cus they’re forced into a map for a few days.

Chosing your map pool would be the best, imo.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Empathetic Fighter.2065

I love the map. But I just dont understand why we dont have map rotation. It should be something soooooooo easy to code. Like very little time at all.

On its own it should be easy, but to implemented it in a system like that there are sometimes difficulties. As far as I remember, A-Net said they working on it but didn’t find a way to implement it properly. Same goes with the chest-bug.

Read It Backwards [BooN]