Match Making

Match Making

in PvP

Posted by: ZBoss.5610

ZBoss.5610

I’m a bit confused on match making. I play mostly unranked. I’m fairly new to PvP. Lately, specifically yesterday, almost every match I played in it was a PUG vs freakin’ pre-made teams?

I do not understand the functioning or balance of this? I thought I read if you were teamed you were supposed to be matched up against other people who are playing teams? So if 3 buddies were joining the match making system would give them 2 solo players to fill out their team and try to find another team of 2-3 + 2-3 puggers so it wouldn’t be unbalanced. I find a half team far less of a concern than full 5 man teams.

Why is a full PUG getting teamed up against a full team? Why the hell are full teams queuing up for this? Just to beat the snot out of players trying to learn? It’s not fun, it’s not fair, and a complete waste of time. With the mark of desertion you’re basically forced to get murdered if you want to have any chance at any sort of xp.

Are there plans to fix this because it clearly seems like a broken aspect of PvP?!