Match making broken

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: WHITE.6803

WHITE.6803

winning one match awarding 10 points while losing a match gets -17.

And winning one match 489 -500 then getting the next 5 matches losing 80 something to 500.

How is this ok?

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Im having a bit of a issue with this as well.

Ive had multiple matches where we had a player who really focused on 1 vs 1 but couldnt win any. As well as being the reason my team won fights and them losing every fight when i wasnt there. On top of huge blow outs.

Im also having a issue with games like this. I think i lost 18 points from this match and a win would of put me back into platinum. Great match though, seriously best one all season. Our team was losing all teh mid fights and we all agreed on corners and everyone actually move to corners and we came back from 150 down and they were fortunate to get there beast.

Next 2 matches i face the number 1 NA player and im 100% sure everyone on there team had a higher rating then everyone on my team. I got stomped by there mesmer trying to hold a point and my team mates lost a 3 vs 4 at our home point.

Anet needs to put back the badges after a match so we can give back some info.

Attachments:

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Its the start of the season. Its literally impossible (no matter what system you use) to get matchmaking right within 10-20 games.

It literally blows my mind how shortsighted people are. Ive seen ppl complain about the matchmaking of their first game after the an MMR reset.

Typically these explanations are something like the one above this one.

Or like:

“We lost and there was this 1 guy that died before he even dodged . And then one other guy chased a thief. Omg such bad matchmaking. And then there was this guy that complained in my game while he died 4 times…or maybe it was 5. I remember i looked him up later and he was 143 points below me.

How can this ^ belong at my MMR."

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Its the start of the season. Its literally impossible (no matter what system you use) to get matchmaking right within 10-20 games.

It literally blows my mind how shortsighted people are. Ive seen ppl complain about the matchmaking of their first game after the an MMR reset.

Typically these explanations are something like the one above this one.

Or like:

“We lost and there was this 1 guy that died before he even dodged . And then one other guy chased a thief. Omg such bad matchmaking. And then there was this guy that complained in my game while he died 4 times…or maybe it was 5. I remember i looked him up later and he was 143 points below me.

How can this ^ belong at my MMR."

You dont find it a little bit off? The game i posted was so very good. After this game i win one.

The next game we lose 500-40 and i had a rating of 1643 before and im facing the number 1 player in NA duo queing i believe. So we have 2 top 15 players in the game on 1 side.

I have the picture of that match, there was a ele (scepter focus dps shouts …………..) talking during the match about match making.

Guess what they didnt like playing us since the rating for them potentially wasnt worth there time.

Also he is 80 games into the season and im around 30-40 games into the season. Also many of us have thousands of games played. You on another thread 3-4 of the top 10 players talking about how match making doesnt seem to be working as well.

Its one thing to blame the season 10 games in and its another to talk about season 50-100 games in especially now that i can see who im facing.

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

gais gais am best necro na this mm is da brokeenest i win all placement games i am the carriest playa in hemispear i place wood div wai dis? i am Legend so place me legen also give me shines also plox stop all the dummy haxxors abd make surest i winns the mathes k thnk u

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Match making broken

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

You dont find it a little bit off? The game i posted was so very good. After this game i win one.

The next game we lose 500-40 and i had a rating of 1643 before and im facing the number 1 player in NA duo queing i believe. So we have 2 top 15 players in the game on 1 side.

I have the picture of that match, there was a ele (scepter focus dps shouts …………..) talking during the match about match making.

Guess what they didnt like playing us since the rating for them potentially wasnt worth there time.

Also he is 80 games into the season and im around 30-40 games into the season. Also many of us have thousands of games played. You on another thread 3-4 of the top 10 players talking about how match making doesnt seem to be working as well.

Its one thing to blame the season 10 games in and its another to talk about season 50-100 games in especially now that i can see who im facing.

Thats 2 players in that 1 specific game.

(edited by Locuz.2651)