Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

how is this even posible

Attachments:

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

Well OBVIOUSLY by teaming up with an amber would be my first guess, and an emerald, and a sapphire. But then people will just argue that maybe that those guys are amazingggggggggg, and diamond material who just got caught in an MMR hell spiral idk. but yea when you premade, it gives you opponents to the highest tier guy there, which happened to be that one, solo, diamond guy.

ahhhhh bromance

(edited by Crimson Shi.5047)

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Pakkazull.6894

Pakkazull.6894

I would suggest to match a premade team like that to the lowest tier player, I come up with the same matching way too often.

Really? You want to enable Legendary division players the ability to face off against Amber players and be rewarded for it? FYI, it worked like you say in season 1 and it was changed for a reason. The way it works now is clearly the lesser evil.

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: jessiestiles.9437

jessiestiles.9437

They had that. But ESL players teamed up with an amber alt account. Then other people cottoned on to what they were doing.

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: bigo.9037

bigo.9037

I would suggest to match a premade team like that to the lowest tier player, I come up with the same matching way too often.

Really? You want to enable Legendary division players the ability to face off against Amber players and be rewarded for it? FYI, it worked like you say in season 1 and it was changed for a reason. The way it works now is clearly the lesser evil.

It’s quite evil as it is now. I must’ve not explained myself. If a premade team has an amber. they should ALL be in that range, at least it would be more competitive, new players versus other new players, tighter games, frustrating and boring for higher tier players because they lack strategy.

I’d really like to know where I stand in the MMR.

no dude. no. and also you can tell your mmr by how much you win in comparison with what division and tier youre in.. so prolly not too high

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Pre made team got one mmr rank and that is the player with the most mmr,so if team got mmr of 500,750,1500 the MM will say this is a team of 1500MMR,and that is maybe the only think that good with the MM as it did not do that in S1 and it was really exploit then.

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

It’s quite evil as it is now. I must’ve not explained myself. If a premade team has an amber. they should ALL be in that range, at least it would be more competitive, new players versus other new players, tighter games, frustrating and boring for higher tier players because they lack strategy.

I’d really like to know where I stand in the MMR.

Wut…how is it more competitive for a buncha diamonds to smack around some ambers? How? xD

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

They made it clear this season that enemy pip range would be based off the highest pip person on your team when you queue with someone else. So it is not wise to queue with players in a much higher or lower range then you.

MatchMaking

in PvP

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

That wouldn’t work, 3 or 4 diamond players would invite an amber to their group that way and be playing against ambers. It’s would be win win for their team and unfair on the other team. The Diamonds easy battles and the Amber gets carried through. If one of 4 diamond players had a spare computer they could go as far to make a f2p account, invite it to the party and although it would be idle the entire match 4 Diamonds vs 5 Ambers, I’d expect the Diamonds to win.
Maybe it would be fairer to match everyone’s division or to average them. Say if Amber-Emerald-Saphire could be put against 3 Emeralds. If you look at the solo diamond player in the first match, if he checked everyone’s divisions at the end he’d have probably been a bit peeved at that moment. Though this isn’t a very fair season with MMR Hell.

BTW guys, I’m not sure if it is important because you aren’t saying anything bad about them but I think your supposed to censor the player names before uploading here.