Matchmaking

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Trini.3576

Trini.3576

Q:

Why am i as a none 250 ranked necro playing constantly vs top 30 players? It is very unmotivating.

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

You are faced with top players because of the “competitive” focus. It has driven away so many people that the matchmaker is feeding you to top players just to make matches.
My advice is to play unranked. You’ll still be fed to top players, but it won’t hurt your rating.

Mesmerising Girl

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

Besides matchmaking does not place player of similiar skill into matchups the whole pvp game design is odd. Normaly you would expect a game to encourage you to play more. With gw2 pvp it is the opposite which is odd for a game.

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

This MM is the worse thing I’ve ever seen on any MMO ever.

Attachments:

[HUE]

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

I had to skip last season because of the stress the season before caused me, and now it looks like a might just have to stop playing again. How can u guys screw this like that?

[HUE]

Matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

Was going well for me until this weekend got to t3plat after allot of hard work and switching to give team best chance,played very focused and spammed /t always tryed to duo w/e then this weekend happend and loss after loss had 10loose streak and streak deleved to gold always asked in game what rank are u and always Got I am gold or nothing and the stress of can one of u thf change to support I will go ele and look after 1 of the 2necros who also refuse to change ? Thf hello u going to reply? ‘no this is my main’ oh u both don’t have Alts OK Nvm I will do all the stressing and play to win… Oh a big loss vs the 2x duo plat/leg team oh its my fault for dieing easy as they thought 1x ele no extra point fighter so 4v1 him oh 2x thf so one of the nec has to solo hold close Oh u could of changed to a point holder if u noticed that would of been the case ofc u will need to do that… Oh what a weekend. So should I quit or really slave to try to earn my place back in too Plat or just go Na anet says I belong in gold so call it and take the tag this season.

Oh worst message I see in /t chat was this is Ment to be gold noobs go back to bronze! I am like cab took me to wrong party as I got a platinum card!

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

(edited by Gamble.4580)