Matchmaking blacklist needs to be implemented

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

For the love of christ, if you can’t make a matchmaking system that puts idiots into high tiers, at least allow us to blacklist them so we never have to play with them again. Just lost 3 games in a row because of the same player with zero tactical sense, zero communication, and called me a kitten when I PM’ed him to try and change his play.

in PvP

Posted by: Birman.1705

Birman.1705

As much as this would be appreciated, unfortunately that’s one of the things that just isn’t gonna happen with 99,99% certainty.

in PvP

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

Obviously wouldn’t work since that’d be a way to pick your own team. People would just block bad players and win automatically. Also stop raging and PMing players that they’re bad. It won’t make anything better

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Obviously wouldn’t work since that’d be a way to pick your own team. People would just block bad players and win automatically. Also stop raging and PMing players that they’re bad. It won’t make anything better

So people winning because they’re not being dragged down is bad how?

in PvP

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

Bad players will also start spam-banning people to get in better teams. The best pvp player in GW2 would be the person who banned the most players. It just doesn’t make any sense.

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

i’ll blacklist everyone that isn’t an ESL player, I can now has free carries to legend rank

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

It’s not about not being dragged down, it would be abused and people could easily manipulate matches. If you blacklist everyone who can’t carry you then eventually you’ll get carried most matches.
TBH rather than blacklisting my own team I’d prefer not so much a blacklist for opposing players but if there was something in place that kept you from facing the same opposing players twice in a row. At least as the same character. They beat you once, next match unless you improve a lot in a short time they’ll probably beat you again. Same goes the other way around, you’ve already beaten them, a few minutes later does it prove much if you beat the same person again?

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I agree it won´t work. Global blacklist would be bad. A 3-5 player blacklist might be a good thing. So you can have a maximum of three Playes blacklisted so you can block the one that did just call you a kitten and ruined your game and maybe even like after 48h he is autoremoved from blacklist.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

There’s no need for a blacklist. Just queue dodge like everybody else.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

No, i would block good players and get easy opponents!

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

A blacklist of maybe 20-30 would easily be enough to eliminate the worst trolls and still have enough variety.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

you can already use a manual black list.
add them to your block list.
give them nick names so you know who they are.

dun queue when they are in the pvp lobby (heart of the mist)

kinda hard when the list gets too big though.