Matchmaking explained

Matchmaking explained

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

But basically they introduced the broken season 1 matchmaking again instead of fixing it. I would call that pretty lazy solution for broken matchmaking.

Matchmaking explained

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

But basically they introduced the broken season 1 matchmaking again instead of fixing it. I would call that pretty lazy solution for broken matchmaking.

Personally I don’t really care against who I am playing. I only care about these things:

1- Build variety (worse than ever, was better with the old trait system)
2- Class balance (was at its best at the end of 2014, now at its worse)
3- Synergy of Skills with traits between classes: For example the elementalist is just not fun anymore to play in comparison to how it was before
4- Reduction of the power creep introduced by the implementation of the new trait system
5- Reduction in available blocks on heavy class and CCs overall
6- Condi cap and old Stability should be brought back (was a bad decision to change them)
7- Removal of class stacking (been waiting for years)

Matchmaking explained

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Personally I don’t really care against who I am playing. I only care about these things:

1- Build variety (worse than ever, was better with the old trait system)
2- Class balance (was at its best at the end of 2014, now at its worse)
3- Synergy of Skills with traits between classes: For example the elementalist is just not fun anymore to play in comparison to how it was before
4- Reduction of the power creep introduced by the implementation of the new trait system
5- Reduction in available blocks on heavy class and CCs overall
6- Condi cap and old Stability should be brought back (was a bad decision to change them)
7- Removal of class stacking (been waiting for years)

I agree on all of those but since we have tried to speak sense for so long without any progression we might as well give up. Nothing is gonna change and if it does it’s too little too late. Gemstore is still doing fine as far as i know and it’s the only thing that matters since that’s where the money comes.

Matchmaking explained

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m noticing how much more even the matches feel. The HoTM is less toxic as well.

There seem to be more people queueing. I’d call that a success overall.

Mesmerising Girl

Matchmaking explained

in PvP

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

The problem there is.. I can’t progress at all.. it’s been a week since I got into Ruby and that’s after I blew a lot of losses in sapphire getting seven kills with other classes.

Now I’m halfway through ruby and for the past week it’s win lose win lose win lose win lose lose win win lose.

it’s very discouraging