Matchmaking... picture

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

How on earth is this fair matchmaking? Sure we won, but a 2man duo + 5 sapphires vs 5 solo q’s of which 3 are emerald isn’t near fair.

Look into it Anet, please.

Attachments:

-Sâmbuca

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

Yes, please do something about this, i have many more screenshot, but am lazy to go thru them and sensor the names.

Attachments:

Guild Wars 2 Forever

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Absurdo.8309

Absurdo.8309

If you won it was probably really good matchmaking.

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Absurdo.8309

Absurdo.8309

Yes, please do something about this, i have many more screenshot, but am lazy to go thru them and sensor the names.

Most of those seemed like close games to me.

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

Seriously…

Isn’t there something real you can complain about?

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

Close matches eh? I really have played more than enough games that should allow proper match making. Matchups like this in prime time shall tell me “there is no place for you in GW2 PvP if you are an average player without team”. Well I got the message. Just took me a few games to realize :-(.

Attachments:

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Mutaatti.2789

Mutaatti.2789

I don’t understand what is everyone complaining? This is team based PvP. So you should get a team. And then get on TS or something if you think that is going to solve the problem. DuoQ against 5 soloQs? So? You can win those. Only thing is 4 member premade against full soloQ players. Those should get same rule than full premade that enemy had to have atleast duoQ against them. Because most 4 member teams have TS and have played together before.

TrioQ against duoQ and other players being soloQ is fair.

This is GUILD WARS. Change game if you like to play 1v1.

And divisions means nothing when you compare skills. Ofc the thing that new players get average MMR is unfair. They should get average MMR of Amber division players and it would go up fast if they are good.

But fact that T6 Ruby gets diamond players in enemy team means that you have to win those players to prove that you are as good or better than those already in diamond. No point letting you to diamond if you lose to those players all the time.

(edited by Mutaatti.2789)

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

So…How was the Ele cheating? Or just upset it was a close match?

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

SweetPotato.7456

Because of what they were saying. and how the ranger could not be killed.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Sayak.6473

Sayak.6473

They were in 11 pip range. This mean you are low in saphire and they are high in emerald. Marxx this saphire team was scaled up to their ruby friend. This prevents legends queuing with ambers to farm saphires. Go improve yourself guys !

(edited by Sayak.6473)

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

They were in 11 pip range. This mean you are low in saphire and they are high in emerald. Marxx this saphire team was scaled up to their ruby friend. This prevents legends queuing with ambers to farm saphires. Go improve yourself guys !

This is neither a solo/team queue nor a pip range issue. I understand that the highest player league/pip value counts when a team queues up. I was low ruby with diamonds in the matchup. So pip range was at least 22 which is fine. What is an issue for me is that MMR doesn’t really count. Our class composition was OK but we were dominated in every aspect. There was not the slightest chance on keeping up. There is no point in “improve yourself”. There will be always better players. If the system rates pip range that much higher than MMR unfair matchups are a result. If I watch pro league players on twitch playing in ruby with another account after another I can see that the whole pip based match making is garbage.

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I don’t understand what is everyone complaining? This is team based PvP. So you should get a team. And then get on TS or something if you think that is going to solve the problem. DuoQ against 5 soloQs? So? You can win those. Only thing is 4 member premade against full soloQ players. Those should get same rule than full premade that enemy had to have atleast duoQ against them. Because most 4 member teams have TS and have played together before.

TrioQ against duoQ and other players being soloQ is fair.

This is GUILD WARS. Change game if you like to play 1v1.

And divisions means nothing when you compare skills. Ofc the thing that new players get average MMR is unfair. They should get average MMR of Amber division players and it would go up fast if they are good.

But fact that T6 Ruby gets diamond players in enemy team means that you have to win those players to prove that you are as good or better than those already in diamond. No point letting you to diamond if you lose to those players all the time.

Not everyone has the time or inclination to do so. If we are meant to play as a premade team, then ANet needs to make the league that way.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

and how the ranger could not be killed.

This is not cheating…there is actually a build that allows for this….but get it caught up against too many condi enemies at once and it melts b/c of cool downs…could have been playing me lol

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Matchmaking... picture

in PvP

SweetPotato.7456

Gussjr, i downed the ranger twice, and they can’t be finished off with finisher, finally had to use arrow 1111111 ……

Guild Wars 2 Forever