Matchmaking seems kinda odd, eh?

in PvP

Posted by: CoraxRnR.5742

CoraxRnR.5742

I mean, is this ( @attachment ) supposed to happen? Sure it’s late, but all players were solo and, mixed up, the match could’ve been (kinda) competitive. Played three matches tonight and all of them looked like this, 3-4 Legendaries vs all Diamonds/Rubies. And don’t come at me with stuff like divisions don’t reflect skill, I know they don’t, still 2 of 3 matches were blowout wins ( 223:582; 274:500; 352:500 ).

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Low tier legend vs high tier diamond. I don’t see anything wrong that devs or other players haven’t explain yet. But for you one more time. Your within pip range of each other. 15 or -15 and even wider the longer the ques are.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: CoraxRnR.5742

CoraxRnR.5742

Even your pretentious talking doesn’t change a kittening thing about the fact that the odds aren’t even while they easily could’ve been.

in PvP

Posted by: Bossun.2046

Bossun.2046

Low tier legend vs high tier diamond. I don’t see anything wrong that devs or other players haven’t explain yet. But for you one more time. Your within pip range of each other. 15 or -15 and even wider the longer the ques are.

So the lowest player within my pip range only searches for players above him? Is the whole matchmaking based on me alone? :O

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Even your pretentious talking doesn’t change a kittening thing about the fact that the odds aren’t even while they easily could’ve been.

Anet does this by design. They thought it would be a good idea to intentionally teamstack one team and give the 5 strongest players to one team, while giving the 5 weakest the other. They merely find players within a 15 pip range as a placebo to give them impression of close matchmaking, since players can’t see MMR, which the teams are actually based off of.

This is the system that Anet designed – one that is inherently biased and non-competitive. This was intentional.

It’s why GW2 PvP is dying at alarming speeds.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Anet does this by design. They thought it would be a good idea to intentionally teamstack one team and give the 5 strongest players to one team, while giving the 5 weakest the other. They merely find players within a 15 pip range as a placebo to give them impression of close matchmaking, since players can’t see MMR, which the teams are actually based off of.

This is the system that Anet designed – one that is inherently biased and non-competitive. This was intentional.

Nothing new… Next!

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

TRUTH! All else is irrelevant!

in PvP

Posted by: AivenPrimus.9184

AivenPrimus.9184

Meanwhile…
@attachment

(sarc)All fine there, definitely ’’not’’ a Matchmaking fault.(/sarc)

“Only Pure skill and no Luck involved.” – Every ignorant 80%+ Win rate Legendary player.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

I have a whole screentshot folder filled with match making of this sort, lol.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in PvP

Posted by: Eater of Peeps.9062

Eater of Peeps.9062

Yah, and even in the lower divisions its bad. I had a team of all solos, made up of 2 sap, 2 emerald, and me – 1 ruby tier 3, against 5 tier 4 rubies – 3 of whom were in a premade – (ele, wr, and mes). How is that fair? Guess who is going to win? Gimme a break!