Matchmaking works

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: JoeVertigo.9236

JoeVertigo.9236

It really does. It puts people with similar interests and medical background on the same team.

Most boring match ever.

Attachments:

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Mitko.9820

Mitko.9820

:D Matchmaking in this game is broken.Today i and 1 friend ware in team with 3 ppl rank 1,1 and 2.Enemy team lowest rank was 49 o.O

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

I’m sorry, there just weren’t enough Necros to fill the other team as well.

We have several ideas on how to improve matchmaking, which should help prevent games like this. Look for a blog post and forum discussion in the near-ish future.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

nice one justin^^

and op this is teamQ?

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

It wouldn’t be this odd if it was team queue.
I would really welcome a better match-making system, however I’m not sure if the current issue with the match making system is the system itself or a small player pool the system has to draw from.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

Matchmaking works

in PvP

JoeVertigo.9236

It was soloQ. Also, Skyhammer. Just found it funny really.

Actually I believe matchmaking is not the problem here. It’s the general community perception of “OPness” of certain professions and/or builds that results with some classes being more represented than others. And while the game has some balance problems we mostly have ourselves to blame for shouting “nerf this, nerf that” and putting the “meta” builds all over the internet. Just sayin’.

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Yeah, we mostly have ourselves to blame for being competitive in a PvP game and taking every advantage available, including using the most powerful builds in the game, in order to win.

Wait, what?

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

Matchmaking works

in PvP

JoeVertigo.9236

Playing some over the top, easy to jump in builds is hardly competitive. And I’m not even saying that nobody shouldn’t play this or that. It’s just all that buzz around the skill/effectiveness ratio for some builds is basically an invitation for most people to play certain specs. Most people only care about winning, not about the competition itself.

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Raven Bloodshield.5472

Raven Bloodshield.5472

IT IS a matchmaking problem. Keep fighting with or against same ppl ALL DAY LONG. What have you done to the matchmaking? weeks ago it was ok. My guess is they made pvp ranks more relevant then ranking in their Pro-Pvp-List. So i keep loosing most of the matches… vs r61
Ty Anet for this

Matchmaking works

in PvP

JoeVertigo.9236

The problem with matchmaking allowing only one prof on a team is an outrage on warrior or necro forums that they have to wait 2h for a match.

Matchmaking works

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.9517

Michael.9517

matchmaking is better than it was… but still needs work. 4 v 5. Class stacking… among others