Maybe My Last Post About Kittening

in PvP

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

So I just went to ALL the NCSOFT forums for PvP and they are all the same as here in GW2. Balance sucks, nerf this buff that and so on. So all games are broken?

I then went to some competitor’s forums like WoW and others and uh oh….all the same. So these games are broken too?

I looked into E-Sports as I am not familiar with them and really…one game at a time for me.

*From Google Definition:
e-sport
noun
noun: esport

a multiplayer video game played competitively for spectators, typically by professional gamers.
“millions of people enjoy watching e-sports”*

So E-Sport is for professionals but more spectator based. Not interested in either. You play for money and blah blah…not interested.

The whole point is every game is broken and I should just quit?

I promise I will only post positively from here on out as I personally love the game, I have fun, I meet interesting people, I don’t live or die by the game. Just can’t buy into this whole MMO ALL GAMES PvP or whatever is broken.

Ready…set…go ahead and flame me though it is through a window I look through and not the peephole many look to. All I have tried to do is bring some common sense to thought process and hopefully I reached some of you

Good Day!

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

…..* hug *…..

~I Aear cân ven na mar

in PvP

usnedward.9023

…..* hug *…..

Awwww…ty I needed that

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

There is no need to flame you personally. Such things are beneath me. I’d much rather come at you with a honest discussion. Rather then with a dumb and useless flame war. But nice try. Trying to bait out one tho.

I think you are going to the wrong games forums. There are very relevant games out in these scenes these days.

Are these other games having huge mass exodus in their RvR, or PvP modes like GW2 currently is. Last I check DoTA, ESO, Smite, are doing very well. Actually because of the cascade of of LoL, GW2, and WoW, the games I’ve mention prior are actually gaining more population. ESO for instance over the last 5 or 6 months, has double if not tripled it’s population. AvA campaigns that was almost as abandoned as WvW is now in GW2. Are now thriving across the boards at nearly all times of the day. I even have youtube videos comparing my time in WvW in GW2, and AvA in ESO. After buffing 1vX against mindless zerglings.

Smite has just successfully launch a, so far productive Console ESL event/s. On top of their huge PC ESL events with multi-million dollar prizes, and more then 60k viewers on twitch watching these PC events.

Overwatch is now a giant now. And that phenomena came out of nowhere. Yet it’s like top 5 E-Sports game. Right out of the gate and shows no signs of slowing down.

GW2 however is in the mid of a mass exodus. That’s be going on for about 4 to 6 months now, in both WvW and PvP game modes. GW2 had to shut down it’s ESL scene. GW2 had to stop players from being able to queue up as a full pre-made, in the competitive 5v5 team scene.

So forgive me I just don’t understand what you are trying to say here. ESO, Smite, Overwatch, DoTA, forums are fairly healthy in terms of healthy to salty doom and gloom posts ratios. On the other hand it’s the complete opposite in GW2. Before it’s was unfair matches and others telling others to Learn to Carry their useless team mates or they belong in their division.{We remember that right?} To now, there aren’t many players playing and players seeing the same players every match. And now the match maker just don’t have enoth players to pull from to make decent matches. On these GW2 forums.

This current version of the GW2 forums outlook. Is the result of many many month of disenfranchising core, and veteran like players, who helped build the PvP communities in the first place. Yall and the devs told these players their voices didn’t count. Now all that’s left playing are the ones who’s voice does count. Welcome to your Planet Hell, the hell you your selves, have created for your selves. I do hope yall like it. Because now yall have to play in it.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

usnedward.9023

@Reaper Alim.4176

I get it. Trust me I get it but people have said that about WoW (going to fail and shut down) for so long yet they are still alive. I left WoW because it got too cartoonish for me and really not much to offer between patches and when you pay a subscription it kind of makes you “have to play” to justify what you are paying for.

I moved onto Rift but that did not progress fast enough for me though. Then I moved onto a few others but they were F2P cash store grinds.

Then SWTOR was really good and went F2P which was good because then I could stop paying for not so fast content release. Uh oh… they punished the F2P people with limited in game currency of what you could carry and then you could not afford what you wanted to buy at auction. Kind of ruined it for me.

I tried others then GW1. I tried and played with a co-worker for awhile but lost interest because it is kind of aged looking. Awkward ways to control movement and such but honestly a pretty good game.

Then GW2 kicked off. Yes I have been bored at times but then I started playing other game modes, world bosses, living story and so much more. I don’t raid. I cannot commit the time and generally never cared for long progression fights of this nature. But overall I haven’t found a game that offers as much as GW2 does. Max exodus? Maybe in PvP but I see so many new people in PvE and WvW I don’t believe GW2 will fail. People turnover…maybe…fail? I don’t see it.

EDIT: I do not argue with the game forums you mentioned because my intent was with games comparable in age and or play style of GW2. They may be good games but no desire to bail on this game anytime soon.

I do appreciate your coherent stimulating conversation and you kindness

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

(edited by usnedward.9023)