Mesmer Stealth bugged etc.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Warrior rifle continues hitting right through decoy stealth. It doesn’t de-target as it should. Guard hits are also staying on target right through stealth.

While this is happening, my “channeled” Confusing Images is easily evaded by bound thief and cut off by guardian shield even if I was already connected.

If a skill is supposed to do something, I want it to actually do that. Mesmer is already marginal. To hamstring stealth like that is not going to work.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Channeled skills have always stayed on target through stealth.

And be more clear when you’re mentioning skills. Which skills specifically?

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in PvP

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

Channeled skills track stealth… haven’t you been playing this game for a while?

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in PvP

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

You’re complaining about 2 different things. Stealth isn’t evade nor an interrupt.

HoD
Lyyneheim

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Lag maybe?

I mean I had a situation recently where a lich form necro was tossing out those projectiles of death and I could have sworn on two occasions they hit me with the cast animation not beginning until just after I had stealthed. So I attributed it either to lag or to no-scoping luck.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

This was not channeled skills this was rifle auto attack. It stayed on me right through stealth.

MY channeled skill [Confusing Images] is being circumvented by daredevil jump evade.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

If the warrior is firing his auto and you stealth it will complete however if he also queued up another auto it also continues to fire at you. You can see this happen a lot in WvW with pew pew rangers where they will still hit you with 2 autos even when you’re in stealth.

At greater ranges of 1500+ you can have an auto on its way to you, one being launched and the queued one hit completely negating the point of stealth sometimes.

I’m more surprised no one is complaining about ranger staff which continues to track targets in stealth for several seconds due to its long channel.