Mesmer got buffed

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

No nerfs for mesmer, only buffs. ANet be trolling.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Have you seen rev changes? just lol

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

facepalm when anet thinks necro more cancerous than condi mesmer with 2 moa :S

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

They almost never do the right thing why should we be surprised now. They don’t really involve the community in anything and they don’t have a test server to test changes and allow people to give feedback or suggestions. They are the worst devs when it comes to balance and soliciting feedback of any group of devs of any MMORPG I’ve ever played and i’ve played a lot. They are take it or leave it we know better then you types. I really haven’t seen that type of attitude since Everquest 15 years ago. I am used to playing games where the devs are on the forums a lot and explain there reasoning with the playerbase and sometimes gasp change things based on the feeback they get and sometimes even implement things that were suggested first by the playerbase. Not just roll out garbage and say “eat up” fools.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: musu.9205

musu.9205

They almost never do the right thing why should we be surprised now. They don’t really involve the community in anything and they don’t have a test server to test changes and allow people to give feedback or suggestions. They are the worst devs when it comes to balance and soliciting feedback of any group of devs of any MMORPG I’ve ever played and i’ve played a lot. They are take it or leave it we know better then you types. I really haven’t seen that type of attitude since Everquest 15 years ago. I am used to playing games where the devs are on the forums a lot and explain there reasoning with the playerbase and sometimes gasp change things based on the feeback they get and sometimes even implement things that were suggested first by the playerbase. Not just roll out garbage and say “eat up” fools.

you guys didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes before made post complaining and you wonder why you lost in pvp .
its too funny
also slow got nerfed .

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

Scepter buffs and well cd reductions. None of these are used in pvp.

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

you guys didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes before made post complaining and you wonder why you lost in pvp .
its too funny
also slow got nerfed .

1. Alacrity on shatters got buffed, which every chronomancer benefits from. Considering that the meta chronomancer runs with chronophantasma and clone on shatter, this is an even bigger buff that it appears.
2. The main point was that there was not a single nerf, despite the glaringly obvious issue of continuum split which should at the very least get a cd increase. They actually indirectly REDUCED the cd on F5 with the buff to alacrity on shatter.
3. I like how you’re assuming that I lose my matches. I had somewhere around a 70% win ratio in soloq last season.

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Im shocked to see nothing was done about double moa when it seemed that the pro Mesmer players thought that would be the most likely nerf.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

musu.9205

its too funny
also slow got nerfed .

1. Alacrity on shatters got buffed, which every chronomancer benefits from. Considering that the meta chronomancer runs with chronophantasma and clone on shatter, this is an even bigger buff that it appears.
2. The main point was that there was not a single nerf, despite the glaringly obvious issue of continuum split which should at the very least get a cd increase. They actually indirectly REDUCED the cd on F5 with the buff to alacrity on shatter.
3. I like how you’re assuming that I lose my matches. I had somewhere around a 70% win ratio in soloq last season.

1. it was a messy as 0.75s duration , had some weird result , meaning sometimes it was less than intended duration .current 1s is fair enough fix rather buff for that overnerf mes got in last season.

2. "glaringly obvious issue "what fact you used to decide thats glaringly obvious issue ?
better proof is wait and see how many moa casted in esl and how many works and how many actually turn the match around .

“They actually indirectly REDUCED the cd on F5 with the buff to alacrity on shatter.”
are you karl who thought old alacrity increased group dps by 66% ? so srsly are you karl ?

also as i said ,they nerfed slow , and u guys totally forgot that slow was basically mes unique condition .

for the balance reason , anet better not allow f5 to reset elite and rebalance mes elite cd , but guess what you guys want mes has long kitten cd , since dodging 1s cast obvious skill is too hard .so you have to deal with f5 + moa .

3. you shouted out for mes got buffed (on unused weapon which u didnt read at all).so i assume you are either troll or stupid or didnt know mes at all .for the later two you may not be able to do much good in pvp , but if you got carried by metabuild and have a good win rate .thats good for you .

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

musu.9205

its too funny
also slow got nerfed .

and 4. i was replying another player , and suddenly you thought that "you lost " as yourself lost .so much ego

reading is too hard for you sadly.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

2. "glaringly obvious issue "what fact you used to decide thats glaringly obvious issue ?

The fact that moa was balanced before chronomancer came and reduced its effective cooldown from 180s to around 60s (with alacrity)?

“They actually indirectly REDUCED the cd on F5 with the buff to alacrity on shatter.”
are you karl who thought old alacrity increased group dps by 66% ? so srsly are you karl ?

also as i said ,they nerfed slow , and u guys totally forgot that slow was basically mes unique condition .

It’s still a buff to all chronomancers. You said that the only buffs were to things that nobody used, which was wrong. Also slow is such an insignificant part of the current meta mesmer build.

and 4. i was replying another player , and suddenly you thought that "you lost " as yourself lost .so much ego

Hold on, let me quote your post again, highlighting the relevant part:

you guys (plural form implies that you are referring to multiple people) didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes before made post (wait who was the original poster? oh wait, it was me) complaining and you wonder why you lost in pvp

Reading your own posts is too hard for you sadly.

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

musu.9205

The fact that moa was balanced before chronomancer came and reduced its effective cooldown from 180s to 50-60s (with alacrity)?

It’s still a buff to all chronomancers. You said that the only buffs were to things that nobody used, which was wrong. Also slow is such an insignificant part of the current meta mesmer build.

Hold on, let me quote your post again, highlighting the relevant part:

you guys _ (plural form implies that you are referring to multiple people) _ didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes before made post _ (wait who was the original poster? oh wait, it was me) _ complaining and you wonder why you lost in pvp

Reading your own posts is too hard for you sadly.

1."The fact that moa was balanced before chronomancer " if by balanced you meant weak and didnt see much use before .

2.slow is not big for chrono but meta build does have it ,And since you wanted to start this kind of argument based on the certain words we used for sake of argument, how you explain your " The main point was that there was not a single nerf"?plz

3." You said that the only buffs were to things that nobody used"
what i actually said :you guys didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes
you mistook me as another guy in this thread and refused to admit that . such ego

4. guys _ (plural form implies that you are referring to multiple people)
logic : guys may or may not include you ,stop using your ego overthink everything while you cant even get the simple logic right plz.

5. again you cant raed

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

Rofl, wtf is wrong with this Musu guy? All you did was state something and he’s losing his mind. Did you send him some bad salt at one time or something, Random?

I’ve yet to see one other person say mesmer got anything but buffed. I’m very surprised they didn’t fix double moa, or give power shatter some help. Mesmers will still be T1 and condi in season 3 just because of moa + portal.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

(edited by Liam McColgan.7689)

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

1."The fact that moa was balanced before chronomancer " if by balanced you meant weak and didnt see much use before .

If by ’didn’t see much use’ you meant used by majority of ESL mesmers, then sure.

2.slow is not big for chrono but meta build does have it ,And since you wanted to start this kind of argument based on the certain words we used for sake of argument, how you explain your " The main point was that there was not a single nerf"?plz

The only mesmer ‘nerf’ was slow, which is hardly used in the meta mesmer build. You are seriously going to call slow a mesmer nerf?plz
Meanwhile mesmer gets an alacrity buff, which affects everything, especially the F4 and F5 cooldowns. Therefore mesmer got buffed.

what i actually said :you guys didnt even read the patch note and check what skills or weapon set they buffed on mes

And your point of this was what? You were implying that they only buffed unused things no? Or were you just making a pointless comment?

logic : guys may or may not include you ,stop using your ego overthink everything while you cant even get the simple logic right plz.

Stop using your ego to pretend that you weren’t including me in the plural.

5. again you cant raed

And you can’t spell.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Scepter buffs and well cd reductions. None of these are used in pvp.

Yep and only adding .25 to personal alacrity is not much of a buff either.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

musu.9205

If by ’didn’t see much use’ you meant used by majority of ESL mesmers, then sure.

The only mesmer ‘nerf’ was slow, which is hardly used in the meta mesmer build. You are seriously going to call slow a mesmer nerf?plz
Meanwhile mesmer gets an alacrity buff, which affects everything, especially the F4 and F5 cooldowns. Therefore mesmer got buffed.

And your point of this was what? You were implying that they only buffed unused things no? Or were you just making a pointless comment?

Stop using your ego to pretend that you weren’t including me in the plural.

5. again you cant raed

And you can’t spell.

Random Weird Guy.3528:
musu.9205:
musu.9205:
musu.9205:
well let me write it in a way so you can understand .
i meant what anet buffed /fixed wont make mes op ,and mes wasnt op before . moa itself is op and carried mes .
mes needs more buff than this if moa isnt op like it is now .plain and simple .

and slow on current meta build in 60s frame is like 10s slow without alacrity
that buff you claimed "so good for every chrono build "is also more 10s alacrity in 60s frame in a perfect world while you can alway shatter with 3 illusion which isnt possible .

so yes ,its almost same deal ,and i told you in this very thread the reason behind this buff : 0.75s was a mess for server to calculate before ,sometimes the actual duration was less than what intended .and anet did not adjust anything related with alacrity after that huge nerf in season 1. so well cd reduction and this buff are , in fact the fixes mes needed to begin with .

and srsly , you really think when i wrote down my first replies here , i would think of everyone and their names in this thread , “guys” is just a generally used word

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Zuko.7132

Zuko.7132

Ya mesmer needed a serious nerf instead they nerfed everything else and gave mes a slight buff. Seriously the amount of nerfs engi got should have gone to mes instead. Engi was alright imo.

The Elementalist Dual Dagger Legend – Rest in Peace

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

They almost never do the right thing why should we be surprised now.

They’ve done the right thing this time. I was dreading mesmers getting another nerf, good thing they haven’t.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

Mesmer dont need no nerfing.. it needs even more buffing. I vote Double moa from 10 sec to 20 sec duration 180 CD.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Don’t want to over-embellish this problem, but I do think that condi mesmer meta build needs some shaving, and a good place to do that would be on f5 not reseting elite skill. With just that, I think it is enough to see how this next cycle goes. Mesmer is the only one that I didn’t see what I expected. The buffs seem unjustified for the most part. I think a lot of people expected to see elites not affected by f5, not sure what stopped them from going through with the change.

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Given Flow of Time was double nerfed first from 1s to 0.75s and then with alacrity from 66% to 33%, this is a good decision to return it to 1s per illusion.

It will not break the game beyond the F5 double elite gimmick, which should be dealt with separately.

The only nerf I agree should be done which they haven’t done is prevent CSplit from working on elites and rebalance the elites for core mesmer – at least in pvp (in pve they could keep it working on elites I suppose). I expect this to happen at some point in the future.

Looking at the rest of the patch notes, nothing has really changed. Double elite is the only problem, nothing else on mesmer is “omg so OP”…

Mesmer got buffed

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I’m just laughing at people getting their nickers in a twist over +0.25s more alacrity per clone shattered. That’s approximately 0.75s more alacrity per 2 clone shatter.

Alacrity essentially is a 25% cool down reduction effect for the period its up so yeah, that extra 0.1875 seconds reduced on all cool downs. Totally OP.