Mesmers...

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

Looking how much this class got OP in PvP along side Ranger is really ridiculous. Why not buff Necros instead?

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Yep, keep improving at the game. Your opinion on Rangers and Mesmers will change.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Most Rangers and Mesmers are very easy to counter if you know how to. My best recommendation will be to try them out for yourself, see how different classes counter you and what was essential to your wins and losses. Also accept that certain classes counter others relatively easy if you’re both on equal skill-level.

For both classes: Don’t Range them and figure out when to dodge (both Rapid Shot and Shatter are devastating if you let them hit you with it, hence good Rangers/Mesmer will immobilize before their burst, meaning you should avoid that aswell.) Utilize your cooldowns or your dodge. Both are really squishy, for Rangers make sure you get near them to force them into GS (careful for Maul, especially if they have a Sigil of Intelligence) where-as for Mesmer find and immobilize/burst the real one down. It might help to play Mesmer for a bit to get used to their escape-ability and see how others deal with it, aswell.

Very rarely I meet a Mesmer that bursts me down in the blink of an eye or a Ranger that immobilizes me continiously so I die to him, but I know no matter what class he/she would play, I’d lose just as badly since those players are just waaaaay better than me.

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

Can someone point out to me where Mesmers were apparently buffed alongside Rangers (insinuating this happened at the same time of the rapid-fire patch)? If there was a sudden change, I was not aware of it, and I play Mesmer essentially full-time.

\o/

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Can someone point out to me where Mesmers were apparently buffed alongside Rangers (insinuating this happened at the same time of the rapid-fire patch)? If there was a sudden change, I was not aware of it, and I play Mesmer essentially full-time.

They had minor changes that I doubt are significant in PvP, but I’m quite sure they’ll always be the class players will struggle with at first. Clones seemed so overwhelming to me the first weeks, until I learned some more animations and patterns.

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

from my tons of dueling experience, following are broken: ele(overall), engi(turret), mes(pu and cond). the only difference is that mesmer loses point for using stealth, so not been used a lot in tourney,but samely op In dueling situation anyway. gf

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

“from my tons of dueling experience, the following are hard for me to beat because I cannot seem to learn how to counter their moves with my class: ele(overall), engi(turret), mes(pu and cond).”

I think that’s the story here.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

(edited by Silentshoes.1805)

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

" the only difference is that mesmer loses point for using stealth, so not been used a lot in tourney,but samely op In dueling situation anyway"

End game is Tourney’s. Everything else is just a jumbled mess. If you need to learn to counter a class, stop trying to fix all your problems at once. Pick 1 class and master the counter then move on to the next. This will take some time but is the only way you will get it.

1st. Find a friend with that class or someone willing to help. Ask them how they get countered when they use those “troublesome” attacks. Duel them non stop 1v1 and work through it.

2nd. Go into unranked and seek those players out during battle and just non stop fight them until you get it figured out. If say, Mesmer is the first class you are trying to get your hands around, you should be gunning to find that player all through the match.

That other player might think your stupid for non stop attacking him only and loosing, but it will only be helping you figure it out.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Looking how much this class got OP in PvP along side Ranger is really ridiculous. Why not buff Necros instead?

LOL

wait…you trolling right?

Ark 2nd Account

Mesmers...

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Because Mesmer is in a good place right now if you’re an average player with an uncoordinated team…

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs