Mid Season Reassessment?

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: SaltAndLight.4652

SaltAndLight.4652

We are getting close to half way through the PvP season. The devs had mentioned in earlier threads that some of the initial skill balances would be reassessed mid season. I was just wondering if there are any updates on that?

Original post for reference:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Upcoming-Changes-to-Skills/first

(edited by SaltAndLight.4652)

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

I guess we’ll find out next Tuesday.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

It’ll be interesting to see how they handle balance. They’re either gonna say yes to powercreep and buff stuff or they’re gonna bring some huge nerfs.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

SaltAndLight.4652

I guess we are not getting any mid season adjustments?

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Have you ever seen them asking coming to forums to openly talk about a direct specific topic? like “is this traitline in good spot” ?

Theyd need like 1 guy for every 2 classes to read 10 pages in several weeks….i think you should buy more outfits.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I know trap dragon hunters aren’t a problem at high level but there is a plague of them in bronze and silver, something needs to be adjusted.

Yes I can handle them but its more the annoyance factor.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

Posted by: Bio Flame.4276

Bio Flame.4276

I know trap dragon hunters aren’t a problem at high level but there is a plague of them in bronze and silver, something needs to be adjusted.

Yes I can handle them but its more the annoyance factor.

Well said.

Mid Season Reassessment?

in PvP

SaltAndLight.4652

Have you ever seen them asking coming to forums to openly talk about a direct specific topic? like “is this traitline in good spot” ?

Theyd need like 1 guy for every 2 classes to read 10 pages in several weeks….i think you should buy more outfits.

I was referring to the dev comments in the link in the OP and the regular patch today, which had no PvP skill updates.