Missing a win and losing streaks

in PvP

Posted by: Zork.2517

Zork.2517

I won a match that didn’t reward any pips and the entire match was missing from the Game History. I did get credit for the win in my “League Thief – Recruit” achievement progress, however.

Also, the losing streaks are back… Won my first 3 matches of the season earning 4 pips, then a predictable losing streak ensued of 5 games (disregard the unranked loss in the screenshot). Then I had the [MISSING] win and another losing streak started back up.

I confirmed a teammate was also missing the win. Furthermore, it’s obvious the mmr hasn’t been reset from previous ranked play.

Attachments:

(edited by Zork.2517)

in PvP

Posted by: deda.8302

deda.8302

You are lucky im missing 5 games …

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Had some games disappear into the ether here too. Plenty o’ bugs big surprise. Cracker jack bang up job done by A-net as usual. Its the same excellent job they did in balanceing the hot classes that no major balance patch was needed before pvp leagues because everything was done so well on the first pass. /Barf.

in PvP

Posted by: Zork.2517

Zork.2517

Thanks for corroborating. When I first started playing I was really impressed at the attention to detail Anet paid to their game. Now it’s obvious that things behind the scenes and under the hood have proven me wrong. Really loved this game, but it’s time to move on. In case anyone at Anet reads this, the losing streaks and the p2w elites specs were the deal breakers for me.

(edited by Zork.2517)