Missing unobtainable armor pieces.

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

The Legacy armor box has 2 light armor sets and 1 medium armor set, but there’s still missing armor pieces:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Unobtainable_armor_sets

• Heavy Scale is still completely unobtainable, except for the chest piece that can be obtained in Personal Story by heavy armor characters.
  • Marauder is missing glove and boots.
  • Studded is missing its shoulders and mask.

These sets could be added to the legacy box, or the missing pieces could be added as possible rewards for the Greatest Fear Personal Story chapters that do not have extra rewards, so they can be fully completed in story.

The basic Guild Armors:

• Guild Defender
  • Guild Watchman
  • Guild Archmage.
    Cannot be obtained either, except for the chest.

The guild armorer only sells the chest pieces, but these basic guild sets have 6 pieces. The rest were never added to the guild armorer and were only available through PvP, so they are now unobtainable.

Since many people is getting more Glory Shards than they can spend, the Guild Armor sets could be made purchasable with them in a new tab in the Glory Shard vendor, on top of adding them also to the Guild Armorer for Commendations, and to the WvW skin vendor for Badges of Honor, giving people choices to complete the guild sets again.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Primitive Pike and Destroyer Scythe are also still unavailable…

they should have just included all those other old PvP only skins in the reward track…

and now the big mass of players that cried for tribal armor is silenced so they will probably not do anything for ages (or ever again…)
:/

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in PvP

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

With the recent patch, three PvP-only armour sets were made obtainable. But there are still armour sets and even more interesting weapon skins, that are still not available since the wardrobe system was introduced.

I. Armour sets:
The following sets are still not completely available through any game mode.

Heavy Scale
Marauder
Studded
Suggestion: Add them to the Legacy Armour Box.

Guild Defender
Guild Watchman
Guild Archmage
Suggestion: Add them all to the inventory of the Guild Armourers.

II. Weapon skins:
There are many underwater weapon skins, which were PvP-only. They often have a PvE-only counterpart version, which looks similar, but not the same. Sometimes the harpoon gun or trident just uses the skin of the rifle or staff from the same weapon set, although there is a unique skin in the wardrobe.

Legionnaire Harpoon (-> image)
-> counterpart: Legionnaire Spear (-> image)
Suggestion: Add the skin to the Ascalon Weapon Skins Box.

Krytan Harpoon (-> image)
-> counterpart: Krytan Spear (-> image)
Krytan Harpoon Gun (-> image)
-> counterpart: Krytan Speargun (-> image)
Suggestion: Add them all to the inventory of the Seraph Outfitter.

Lionguard Harpoon (-> image)
-> counterpart: Lionguard Spear (-> image)
Lionguard Harpoon Gun (-> image)
-> counterpart: Lionguard Cannon (-> image)
Lionguard Trispear (-> image)
-> counterpart: Lionguard Trident (-> image)
Suggestion: Add them all to the inventory of the Lionguard weapon merchants Killian, Ceana, and Trokk.

Ebon Vanguard Harpoon (-> image)
-> counterpart: Ebon Vanguard Spear (-> image)
Hawk Trident (-> image)
-> counterpart: Ebon Vanguard Trident (-> image)
Suggestion: Add the skins to the inventory of the Ebon Vanguard weapon mercants Cadet Rashell, Cadet Ostin, and Cadet Krysta.

Makeshift Spear (-> image)
-> counterpart: Bandit Spear (-> image)
Suggestion: Add the skin to the inventory of the WvW Karma Trader.

Flame Harpoon (-> image)
-> counterpart: Flame Spear (-> image)
Suggestion: Add the skin to the inventory of Mala Greenbow.

(edited by AllNightPlayer.1286)

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

You forgot Destroyer Scythe, Primitive Pike and Primitive Pillar

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroyer_Scythe
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primitive_Pike_
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primitive_Pillar_

My Solution Idea:

Anet should just give us a reward track that rewards 1 PvP-Legacy-Token in the end reward chest
And then add a merchant that offers 1 out of ALL of these skins for exactly 1 of those new tokens

no need to come up with tons of different reward tracks or add many different skins to many different merchants or boxes…
(Although you really had good ideas where to add the currently unavailable armors/weapon where they would fit^^)
Everythign would be easily understandable and easy to manage like this

Thats a perfect solution without much work needed …
just change the current PvP Legacy Reward Track to give that token in the end instead of the Legacy Chest and then implement that new merchant (maybe where the Bank & TP used to be previously)
Everyone is happy and it wouldn’t be much work for Anet i think

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

in PvP

AllNightPlayer.1286

Wow, I didn’t know that. I just knew about the underwater-weapon-paradox.
I still remember it clearly. I fell in love with the Krytan weapons in the first months of the release. But I never really liked the harpoon gun. It looked so ugly, so non-krytan-like. And then I started to play PvP a bit, I found out about the Valley weapons and behold, a real Krytan-looking harpoon gun. At the present day I have both Krytan spears and harpoon guns, but why should other people, especially those, who are not as long in the game as I am, not get the opportunity to add these extra skins to their wardrobe?

in PvP

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

There’s also the Dark Moon Shield: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dark_Moon_Shield

I’d love to be able to get that one too.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

You forgot Destroyer Scythe, Primitive Pike and Primitive Pillar

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroyer_Scythe
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primitive_Pike_
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primitive_Pillar_

My Solution Idea:

Anet should just give us a reward track that rewards 1 PvP-Legacy-Token in the end reward chest
And then add a merchant that offers 1 out of ALL of these skins for exactly 1 of those new tokens

no need to come up with tons of different reward tracks or add many different skins to many different merchants or boxes…
(Although you really had good ideas where to add the currently unavailable armors/weapon where they would fit^^)
Everythign would be easily understandable and easy to manage like this

Thats a perfect solution without much work needed …
just change the current PvP Legacy Reward Track to give that token in the end instead of the Legacy Chest and then implement that new merchant (maybe where the Bank & TP used to be previously)
Everyone is happy and it wouldn’t be much work for Anet i think

+1 to this idea

in PvP

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

The Guild Defender isn’t available?
That sucks, the only piece I wanted from the old PvP skins was the Guild Defender Shoulder piece … I hope that Anet finds a way to add those other skins.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Here’s the full Heavy Scale set and some might not tell the difference between it and worn scale. I’ve taken a picture with both for comparison.

Attachments:

in PvP

AllNightPlayer.1286

Here’s the full Heavy Scale set and some might not tell the difference between it and worn scale. I’ve taken a picture with both for comparison.

Heavy Scale not only has a metallic glance, which Worn Scale dosen’t, it’s also tailored differently. You better compare it with Charr or Asura.
It’s the same for the Guild Armour sets. There are similarities between Banded, Council Watch, and Devout, but for some reason, they are tailored noticeable different. This may be the reason, why there is a whole set of them in the wardrobe.

Attachments:

in PvP

AllNightPlayer.1286

So, are there any plans to make all these skins a available? Maybe even apart from the PvP reward track system? It would be easier to implement, too.

in PvP

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

The guild defender heavy shoulders are some of the most versatile in the game, I would love to get my hands on them.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in PvP

AllNightPlayer.1286

So, they finally introduced the Destroyer Scythe. I’m still sad it got hidden behind an expensive collection. How about introducing the other skins in a more simple and cheaper way? Especially since most of the mentioned weapons skins are underwater weapons, which are rather unpopular to be introduced via a collection, but worthy enough to be obtainable again, so the affected weapon sets can finally be complete again.

in PvP

Posted by: Mel.8495

Mel.8495

The collection does not seem all that expensive to me considering you get an ascended staff with an unique skin.

(edited by Mel.8495)