Misunderstanding

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

With so many sad Engi defending broken exploit, it shows alot about the GW2 community. The same can be said to all those Mesmers.

GW2 is really going to a downhill. (both the developers and the community)

Also, I’m disgusted about some people “playing victim” to defend the exploits and OP traits. Spreading misleading info about a class being none viable without the exploit/ OP traits, etc… The funny thing is those classes that they defended are not even weak even before the patch. (We already see those incidents happened countless times on Warrior/ Mesmer/ Engi/ Ele forums)

Edited: I am NOT the original poster. The original poster probably deleted his post.

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Isn’t it throwing extra grenades as well?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Ocosh.5843

Ocosh.5843

Activating Grenade Barrage creates more than 7 circles on the ground. Hitting a target with the full barrage applies 14 stacks of Vulnerability — a condition theoretically (from traits) applied from explosions, not from projectiles. It really looks like it’s registering 14 grenades.

Correcting this to 7 will not be doom for Engineers. Here’s the thing: In testing, my guildie, using barrage in combination with Analyze, with the Berserker’s amulet equipped, hit my character (light armor, no toughness) for, on average, just a tick under 27,000 damage. With this combination, you can one-shot both the Light and Medium testing golems (and bring the Heavy to the neighborhood of <5% health). That is not working as intended. Half of that is still very potent and will still be quite viable for Engineers to use.

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

I think it’s to do with the trait misbehaving like the old grenadier trait, so now it’s throwing 2x the amount of nades. Should be a quick fix.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

people defending exploit……….. just wow~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Okay, I really don’t care if it’s intended, bug, exploit or whatever. It seriously needs to go, something like this cannot stay in the game. Defend it as much as you want, but hitting 27K with one skill is just plain stupid.

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

“It is bugged…. Don’t be a gigantic turbo dougen!”

- Deschain Munroe

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Those saying its not bugged are in denial.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Ppl defending an exploit.. Where are we going… I love playing Engi but didnt touch mine yet due this exploit…

And honestly, after the many comments of Engineers trying to protect it, I hope Engineers get nerfed to the ground.

You should be ashamed.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Wielder Of Magic.3950

Wielder Of Magic.3950

Sure, nerf 100 nades.
But also nerf instagib stealth mesmer spike, 11k backstabs, warrior instagibs, etc.
If everyone is OP and has oneshots, then nobody is OP.
take away 100nades and engi has no power build for pvp left to compete.
It is all about instagibs now, the one-shot meta has arrived.

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

There are a few things balancing Hundred Nades atm

1.) Rampage Warrior
2.) Mesmer having 10 million evades on top of similar burst
3.) Thief

You nerf Hundred nades, people will just flock over those three classes. Hundred nades should be bug fixed in a shaved manner, it shouldn’t be completely out of the meta.

I’d rather deal with Engi atm than a class such as Mesmer which spams evades while bursting you for so much damage or a Warrior who just carries games with Rampage and double EP.

Like, if you people are saying “Hundred Nades promotes unskillful gameplay atm” then you can defintely say the same about Rampage and Mesmer in general.

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Lots of mesmers are asking for nerfs. We know what’s broken, and we’re afraid the devs don’t and will nerf the wrong thing or simply over-nerf it. To my point, Chaotic Dampening and Healing Prism were over-nerfs to making these particular traits weak, which is what the mesmer community is very used to and expects.

Those mesmers saying L2P… well, I guess they’re just a bit salty how people are all up in the mesmer’s grill when this is the first time in a while mesmers have been in a good place.

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

There are a few things balancing Hundred Nades atm

1.) Rampage Warrior
2.) Mesmer having 10 million evades on top of similar burst
3.) Thief

You nerf Hundred nades, people will just flock over those three classes. Hundred nades should be bug fixed in a shaved manner, it shouldn’t be completely out of the meta.

I’d rather deal with Engi atm than a class such as Mesmer which spams evades while bursting you for so much damage or a Warrior who just carries games with Rampage and double EP.

Like, if you people are saying “Hundred Nades promotes unskillful gameplay atm” then you can defintely say the same about Rampage and Mesmer in general.

You’re right, but I don’t think anyone is saying that grenades are the only thing wrong with this patch lol. There is a LOT that needs to be fixed, even more than what you just listed. :P

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Nades don’t need to be nerfed… kitten , they need a bug that is being exploited to be fixed… Is that simple enough?

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

26k from a grenade barrage in one hit is a little too much and it’s obviously a bug that should probably be fixed.

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

Misunderstanding

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Nades don’t need to be nerfed… kitten , they need a bug that is being exploited to be fixed… Is that simple enough?

a skill that 1 shots anything that isn’t a full heavy armored bunker with 0 prior setup needed using only 1 button shouldn’t exist…is that simple enough?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que