Moa Morph

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Seriously, please. Do something about this skill.

Please do atleast something on the following:

• Give it a shorter duration
  • Let the person still use utilities
  • Give it a longer casting time and/or make it obvious when the Mesmer is doing it. One second is WAY too quick and to have the same animation as most of their attack.
  • Cause the afflicted person to take some less damage.
  • Cause it to break after X damage done.

Jesus please, something. As it stands it’s a 10 second stun which is a death sentence nine times out of ten.

And please don’t give me anything about “it’s an elite”, you know this isn’t balanced and you know pretty much every other class does not have an elite THIS good.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: ricky.4870

ricky.4870

i agree with you

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Oracle Fefe.5078

Oracle Fefe.5078

I think the moa skills should be updated (And not root you besides for two) and have an instant tooltip that shows what each one does.

A normal moa peck.
A little moa dash
A skill that grants regeneration and protection
Repetitive pecking which roots you.
Moa Daze which roots you.

Maybe give access to a heal. And then it makes knowing the moa skills more beneficial to the victim.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Varg.9751

Varg.9751

Makes me wish the necromancer had a 10second unbreakable fear or something on a 1 second cast time as a elite.

Although that would make people explode in anger.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

I would agree with you except…

It doesn’t outsmart the build.
There is no countering to it.
It kills basically anyone.

It’s THE most “I-WIN” button in the game.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

I-WIN buttons are not outsmarting your enemy, KBP.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Ki Bear Punk.6174

Ki Bear Punk.6174

1. it can be – evaded,blocked,obstucted and interruped.
2. You can run away, dodge away in moa form.
3. 80% of mesmers have only 1. stun/daze 1. root at a time —> can be evaded in moa btw.
4. Moa form have – Daze ability
5. If you in moa doesnt min you have 1% of HP left, it will still take time to kill you even if you would stay still.

In sPvP moa will not make much differece when there are 10 people around and one is moa, he will just die and run back to fight and you will have to wait 180 second to moa him again.
In tPvP smart team will just rez Moa guy as he is most likely 1st who will fall down. When you know who,where and when will go down rezzing him is pretty easy in tPvP(when team is organized)
and again in tPvP and sPvP doin 1v1 MoA is not “I Win Button” and even if it would whats so scary about it. we have “I win back stab” and “I win 100b” already and they are on a far shorter CD than Moa..

Sorry fo my rage in previous post, but forgive me i just dont get why people complain on this skill. I meant isn`t its the same for elementalist who can pretty much come alone on enemy`s treb in Kyhlo and destroy it with aoe (pretty fast sometimes) and still not worry much about being killed. I`ve seen good elems do it very succesfully but am not complaining on forums about that.

(edited by Ki Bear Punk.6174)

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Aspen Tie.5084

Aspen Tie.5084

I play mesmer as my main, but I do not use this spell. It should be considered a condition; walking through condition removing fields, like null field, should remove the moa bird affect. Essentially, 1v1, yes you will be kittened, but in group fights you have a chance for a teammate to strip it off of you.

Back Door Beauty [MUF]

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Blazer Hellsing.9184

Blazer Hellsing.9184

Moa Morph is fine man, trust me I play a mesmer

Main: Thief
Alts: Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist (bunker)

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Bulblax.3809

Bulblax.3809

I can’t believe this is still an issue. This spell is really not that good. It has an obvious animation (BRIGHT purple glow that only Moa and mass invis share) and roots you while casting. Dodge the cast or interrupt it. Even if they stealth and land it use your kitten dodges while morphed. Run around corners. I’ve never once died while moa’d.

Believe me, you really don’t want them to start using time warp more.

Moa Morph

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Several threads already exist about this subject? Please use the search feature of this forum before creating new thread to avoid duplicate.

Thank you.