Mod, please put me in Bronze.

in PvP

Posted by: Jubilant.7280

Jubilant.7280

Hello Moderator,

I hope you are reading this and put my rank in Bronze. I am sick and tired of playing an imbalanced game in Platinum and Gold. I would much rather appreciate it if you can just let me stay in Bronze to farm Pips for my rewards rather than face an onslaught of verbal abuse and left with an extremely virulent disatisfaction for my games. Whether it is winning or losing. I am sick and tired of PvP but I really want the Gold. So please hear my plea and put me in Bronze. I would much rather glean satisfaction knowing my progress rather than constantly waver between Platinum and Gold.

Thanks,
Jubilant.7280

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

is it that bad up there ?

i’m at tier 2 / 3 silver and most matches are silent.

though sometimes some team mates may rage talk when we are losing though

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

same position and experience as Deimos Tel Arin for me. But climbing is impossible had ben happy two days ago that i did come up then a uncarryable loss streak throw me all way back and now i climb again …

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

In platinum and above, one person dying off node at a bad time could mean u lose the game, even when ahead; and people do not like to see their names slide down the leaderboard. It’s as salty as the dead sea.

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Play unranked / hotjoin / wvw

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Play a week PvE and decay will be your friend, lose the decay-restoring first matches and you will be in bronce

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

is it that bad up there ?

i’m at tier 2 / 3 silver and most matches are silent.

though sometimes some team mates may rage talk when we are losing though

Everyone in plat is expected to be flawless. If your team is losing, someone on your team will rack up all the blame. As an ele I was told to sit mid in platinum. Why not have a guard or engi sit mid instead?? Things like this happened all the time and I got the blame. God it was so frustrating and I felt ashamed for no reason. Plat makes me lose any more want to progress, while low-mid gold starts giving me motivation again. It’s a never ending cycle.

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

I would wager the most toxic area is low-mid tier platinum since players there all hoping to be able to crack the top 250 or at least keep their rating in the highest “realistic” division.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Play a week PvE and decay will be your friend, lose the decay-restoring first matches and you will be in bronce

ANet confirmed, elsewhere, that decay is your “visible/reward” ranking, not your MMR, and the later remains the same. So decay will not move you down to bronze.