More Game Modes, Not Maps

in PvP

Posted by: Nibbler.6130

Nibbler.6130

I just read that you are introducing another PvP map in the upcoming patch. Thanks. That’s exactly what we need, because we have only like 10 billion maps for just 1 PvP mode.
Seriously, more maps don’t make PvP more fun. IMO playing the same mode on a different map is not a diversion. More modes like capture the flag, capturing a castle with siege weapons (like WoW’s Winterspring, and there is a huge difference between WvW and a Winterspring-based s-PvP mode), or just a giant zerg would be more fun.
Please don’t waste your time on more maps, this is enough. Please focus on new modes instead.

Two modes on a single map is more fun than one mode on a thousand maps.

(edited by Nibbler.6130)

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Add Guild vs. Guild and Heroes Ascent. Things that existed in Guild Wars 1. Hell, Guild Wars 2 GvG can have a DOTA style, that would be awesome!

I hate the fact they removed competitive PvP from the game completely and added NvN, Necromancers vs. Necromancers.

in PvP

Posted by: Nibbler.6130

Nibbler.6130

Hell, Guild Wars 2 GvG can have a DOTA style, that would be awesome!

Indeed. What I really don’t understand is that they already designed a DOTA PvP for Halloween, which was only available for 1 month. They are doing this every event. They design a whole new PvP mode with whole new maps though this is only temporary. It is great that you keep adding new stuff into the game, but you should focus on the actual game and make it perfect before you put so much effort into new features.

(edited by Nibbler.6130)

in PvP

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

Add Guild vs. Guild and Heroes Ascent. Things that existed in Guild Wars 1. Hell, Guild Wars 2 GvG can have a DOTA style, that would be awesome!

I hate the fact they removed competitive PvP from the game completely and added NvN, Necromancers vs. Necromancers.

Heroes Ascent PLEASE!

especially Hall of Heroes, I’ve always loved 3 way battles (even if they can get a bit biased sometimes)