More Hotjoin Rooms?

More Hotjoin Rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

I’ve noticed that I can no longer do hotjoin in the default rooms since they’re all always full. This means either solo roll YoloQ/TeamQ with the joys of a 5+ minute queue, play in a custom arena that doesn’t really award anything for playing, or wait 7 minutes for a match to end and ninja somebody’s spot in the next map.

All three are terrible choices if all I want is to do some quick PvP on a lunch break; how I do most of my PvP. Yes it’s nice if I can sit down with my guild and have a fun day of TeamQ. But I often don’t have that long, so could we have more hotjoin rooms to accommodate the loss of the 8v8 rooms & the influx of PvE players going for rewards?

Every default map being full seems like bad design in my opinion.

More Hotjoin Rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: JoopFOX.9510

JoopFOX.9510

Wow, they’re really all full? Is this on EU? I never thought we would get tot this, even after them removing all 8v8s!

You should just make a general filter and save it. I think there’s loads of CAs with similar settings.

Professor James – Mesmer

More Hotjoin Rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Be a man, go queue up. It’s fun.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

More Hotjoin Rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

What happens if you hit Play Now when all servers are full?

More Hotjoin Rooms?

in PvP

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

What happens if you hit Play Now when all servers are full?

Probably puts you in one of the full games as a spectator or puts you in some random custom arena. Just because you can’t play doesn’t mean you can’t spectate.