More premade incentives...

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Seriously, we need to get a mechanics to have more premade into a team pvp game.

I thought the guild challenger would had been only, premade vs premade. I was wrong.

I thought the Legendary Backpack would only be grindable to a team ranked queue. I was wrong.

Can we get a unique reward legendary like that could only be obtainable after you premade with the same team for a lot of time, please?

We got the Guild Chest Piece, why not making a Legendary Guild Chest piece that you need to acquired doing RANKED queue with the same team? If you goes out of the team, you lose progress and need to start up another team to take that reward?

Please, reward team to be a team. So flippers will be less occuring, it will bring more stability and more teams to play with or against.

Something Like:

A player accumulated some points of something when he is in A Guild Challenger team. When the team achieve Legendary Divisions, people in that guild challenger team would be look at their points. If they got the minimum number of points (to do a complete season with 1 team) give them the reward. For those who come in, at the middle of the season, keep their point accumulated and flag them for Legendary division achievement for that team. Next season, that player continue to accumulated point with the same team and got the reward when minimum + legendary division is attained.

Someone leaving or being kick from the team, would get his point reseted.

This reward would be a real stapple of Team PVP. This would bring PvX guilds to make static pvp group like they do static dungeon/raid group.

Please bring your own Ideas for more premade incentives….

Thank you,
Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

(edited by Jourdelune.7456)

in PvP

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Or how about…….NO.
unless you plan to add a seperate but equal reward for solo queueing
The incentive for using a premade should purely be for the stratigical advantage it gives you, not because there is some rule writen in stone that you have to find exactly 4 other people to always play with and that if even 1 player cant play for what ever reason, the other 4 players progress is completely haulted/reset

(edited by Kayberz.5346)

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

The only way to get guild challenger rewards and have even the remote chance to get into ESL is to form a team, that’s incentive enough really.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

What they’re doing at this point is a decent comprise if we have to to cater to premades. The overwhelming majority of people seem to want solo Q (1% of ranked games are premades according to anet.)

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

What they’re doing at this point is a decent comprise if we have to to cater to premades. The overwhelming majority of people seem to want solo Q (1% of ranked games are premades according to anet.)

5vs11111 is 1% of ranked games.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I think that’s what I said… very few people want team queues, and has been expressed on the forums and LOT of people want solo queues. So again, I suppose what we have now is a good compromise and I’m not terribly upset either way.

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

But 5v2111 and 41v11111 is absolutely fine, right? Right?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

But 5v2111 and 41v11111 is absolutely fine, right? Right?

That’s not what I said, but oke.

Hello darkness, my old friend.