More stat tracking

More stat tracking

in PvP

Posted by: Kuppa.7892

Kuppa.7892

Is there any plan to include more stat tracking for spvp? Right now the its pretty basic and all revolves around titles but I was hoping for more stats. I definitely don’t believe this to be very high priority but it would be nice! and maybe a web interface to them as well

The problem with censorship is —-——————

More stat tracking

in PvP

Posted by: DaddyDaz.5193

DaddyDaz.5193

being able to see the stats of the last 5-10 matches or so would be useful as well.

that small window we get at the end of a match just doesn’t really cut it imho. every once in a while i esc out of it too. not sure if there’s a way to bring it back up though. may just be me not looking hard enough.

experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

More stat tracking

in PvP

Posted by: CLundkvist.7814

CLundkvist.7814

This was posted with the Halloween update “coming soon” https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/october-2012-concept-6-FS.png

I suppose that was exact what u asked for.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

More stat tracking

in PvP

Kuppa.7892

This was posted with the Halloween update “coming soon” https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/october-2012-concept-6-FS.png

I suppose that was exact what u asked for.

Awesome! didn’t notice that. It’s a great start. Of course they could do more and have a web interface but these are enhancement requests not actual problems. Thanks for the link!

More stat tracking

in PvP

Posted by: Zatria.5783

Zatria.5783

Remember Black Ops? I would love to see stats like that and even more so, the way it recorded every single match and allowed users to go back and review them at ANY of the players’ perspective. That sir, was the shiat.

Here we have, well, nothing really.

More stat tracking

in PvP

Kuppa.7892

Remember Black Ops? I would love to see stats like that and even more so, the way it recorded every single match and allowed users to go back and review them at ANY of the players’ perspective. That sir, was the shiat.

Here we have, well, nothing really.

That is probly the holy grail.