Most Fail Party Comps

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: Dietere.3476

Dietere.3476

There have been a lot of posts lately about bad MMR, bad matchups, and bad party comps. I’m not interested in placing blame or complaining, but tonight I had a matchup so lol that I had to share it.

Share your most fail party comps and let’s all rofl together at our misfortunes, whatever the cause may be!

(Yes, I played condi PU mesmer. Mock me if you will.)

Attachments:

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

Didn’t take a screenshot at the time but My biggest one was a team of all thieves (my team) vs all mesmers (enemy team). Was actually a ton of fun to play but still kinda silly to get for a comp of all pugs.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

3 professions during match making, I wonder if that’s a record.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Dietere.3476

Didn’t take a screenshot at the time but My biggest one was a team of all thieves (my team) vs all mesmers (enemy team). Was actually a ton of fun to play but still kinda silly to get for a comp of all pugs.

Who won? That sound like a lot of fun!

Didn’t GW1 have some PvP arena where you fought a bunch of NPCs that were all the same class? Maybe I’m just making that up. That could make a fun custom lobby, though!

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Dietere.3476

Looks like people are still posting about bad party comps! Keep em coming, I don’t want to feel like the only one who gets excited over weird party setups. Maybe Anet is doing it on purpose to try to show us some new meta? Or as a twisted experiment?

Anet: “Muahahaha! Let’s see what happens if all players on both teams are turned into moas at the same time!”

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Just spit, my drink. Was waiting in queue and saw this pic and was like oh 3 rangers and 2 necs that’s a poor comp. Match pops, and I get that exact comp.
fml

Säïnt

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Oh ranger daily…

Attachments:

Most Fail Party Comps

in PvP

Posted by: ragnarokda.1805

ragnarokda.1805

I faced a comp with 4 nec and 1 Mesmer. I was actually fairly intimidated but they were all pretty bad and it was a quick win.