Most fun

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Skarig.1695

Skarig.1695

Which class do you find most fun in PvP? Not necessarily the one you have most success with,but the one that gives you that WAHOOO!!!! feeling when you’re fighting?

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Classic Power Ranger.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Right now chronomancer and elementalist are the most fun to me. I like the high risk they have and how I really have to be on top of my game to do well, instead of just pressing random buttons without thinking to win.

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I made a ping pong rifle engi build and its gosh darn glorious

I’m all bout dat stunlock
=====

gota say tho,

BDO combat creams gw2. it’s been making gw2 seem so floaty & antiquated

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

As a predominantly Guardian and now DH player I have the most fun on Revenant but I’m really bad with it, just can’t seem to get it to click for me when I play against equally or greater skilled players. I just get Rekt on it for some reason, but I have a blast besides the constant stompings.

Another one for me is Warrior, but I only play it so occasionally that same again, I’m no good at it.

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Thief due to the high risk/reward playstyle.

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I have most fun playing standard shoutbow Druid, but with marauder or even berserker amulet instead of the normal choices. It feels so good to absolutely melt a thief or any other very squishy build from 1500 range with longbow 2 and I almost never die as I can just stand on the edges of a fight and never get focus fired, picking off targets with my longbow and whenever someone on my team goes down, I move in slightly, use search and rescue and get them back up. I am also almost unkillable in a 1v1 with marauder because of staff/celestial avatar to heal me back up. I probably only enjoy this because it is op, but it is what I will be using in the league when it starts again.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: aggelos r.5387

aggelos r.5387

my main is druid and reaper but since the last patch i play DH and its fun and ot seems to works fine now that we dont have all this bunker cancer

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Shatter mesmer in duels for sure.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Condi Ele. Even now its most fun for me. I donĀ“t expect to survive forever annyway….
The fun is its totaly unexpected ….

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

you can have fun on all!
vault spam thief
zerker hammer warrior
SD engi
sniper power ranger
reaper necro
burn guard
hammer nuker rev
glassy as hell staff ele
condi stealth mesmer

of them all at the moment i’d say vault spam thief is the most fun i’ve had recently

Attachments:

(edited by Liewec.2896)

Most fun

in PvP

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Hamguard… preferably with Sc+F (before the patch)

I could do some OMFG moments in teamfights….

There is no more satisfying element than playing 1v1 and catch your opponent in a “sudden” CC chain and beat it to death with autoattacks…

#I no words have"

(edited by Aggrostemma.1703)