Moving PvP Match starting window

in PvP

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Can you guys either move the PVP match starting window? Or at least reduce the size or put the que in another location. Its a little annoying when it pops up on your screen and you cant do anything but either accept or cancel a match. Then it goes on to asking which map you wanna que for and this big window is still in front of your screen.

Attachments:

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

in PvP

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

Press accept and then hit “Dismiss” to hide the first one, at least. It doesn’t change your decision, you’re still proceeding to the match. You can’t do anything similar for the second screen, but you can at least wrap anything you’re doing up(move to safe area, finish any banking/selling, etc).

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

As someone who is currently doing map completion in between pvp matches, that map selection screen is horrible. The simplest solution is to reduce the map selection screen size and move it to the side once you’ve made your choice. This way, you can still finish up what you were doing, while still being able to observe the map wheel of fortune that Anet apparently really wants us to observe.

Also, don’t see the need for the match accept window to inhibit the keyboard. Makes a huge mess when I’m typing a message and that screen pops up. Just seems completely unnecessary.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

As someone who is currently doing map completion in between pvp matches, that map selection screen is horrible. The simplest solution is to reduce the map selection screen size and move it to the side once you’ve made your choice. This way, you can still finish up what you were doing, while still being able to observe the map wheel of fortune that Anet apparently really wants us to observe.

Also, don’t see the need for the match accept window to inhibit the keyboard. Makes a huge mess when I’m typing a message and that screen pops up. Just seems completely unnecessary.

Yea

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"