My body is ready

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Time to finally open all these chests. The amount of tourneys that I have done, and this is how i’m rewarded. The amount of magic find, dyes, and carpal tunnel will be strong. Thanks Arena Net! I don’t even have the Ravager Title, and i’m almost Rank 71. Rank Points from won tourneys do not count. Here I go, wish me luck! =^_______^=

Attachments:

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Wow. Imagine all those glory boosters that will receive and have to use by tomorrow.

gg anet

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Martin.6381

Martin.6381

You’re silly Marvin.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Why you need so many infinite lights?

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

It’s believed that one day PvP and PvE skins are unified into one ‘Wardrobe’ to create a universal appearance across PvP and PvE.

However, some PvPers (not I) hold the opinion that suddenly all the unlocked PvP items will become sellable skins, and the Infinite Light skin retails for like, 850g.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

However, some PvPers (not I) hold the opinion that suddenly all the unlocked PvP items will become sellable skins, and the Infinite Light skin retails for like, 850g.

Anybody that thinks that is what is going to happen I feel sorry for them. At best they will make it account bound and then end the transmute to white to unbound it. Doing that will completely destroy the market and anet doesn’t intentionally do it.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

It’s believed that one day PvP and PvE skins are unified into one ‘Wardrobe’ to create a universal appearance across PvP and PvE.

I don’t believe they will be sell-able skins. I just like the skin!

[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Hole kitten, those are lots of unid dyes right there. With a little bit of luck you’re going to get lots of gold. Be gentle with that mouse!… or macro your way out…

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

I don’t believe they will be sell-able skins. I just like the skin!

Well, you’re in luck, because you have enough Vanishing Light skins to equip 8 Sword/Sword Mesmers or Warriors! Haha.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

The amount of magic find, dyes, and carpal tunnel will be strong…

Yeah! And just think, if you had spent all that glory on Wintersday Gifts instead of salvage kits, you’d have 1.5 times the luck and mats that you could sell while avoiding the carpal tunnel!

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

The amount of magic find, dyes, and carpal tunnel will be strong…

Yeah! And just think, if you had spent all that glory on Wintersday Gifts instead of salvage kits, you’d have 1.5 times the luck and mats that you could sell while avoiding the carpal tunnel!

I made nearly 2k gold from Wintersday gifts.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Good luck Marvin, be brave!

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

My finger hurts just looking at that xD

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

News Flash in! The picture below are my results. After salvaging 2 stacks of tourney chests, I don’t have any more glory for salvage kits. Need to make that Copper O’ Matic work for pvp too!

Attachments:

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

We’re changing it so that the salvage kits will cost 96 copper tomorrow. Tyler Chapman posted about that here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Opening-Chests-after-March-18th/3754797

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

How about consumable tokens? I wanna make more dyes!

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

My brain would hurt even less if Guild Wars 2 actually had a system set up to where you didn’t spend a third of your time opening “rewards”.

Countless

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

My brain would hurt even less if Guild Wars 2 actually had a system set up to where you didn’t spend a third of your time opening “rewards”.

Countless

how about open your rewards immediatly and not 2 years accumulated after? i doubt that u always as soon as you queue into tourney get a game. so there is enough time to open the stuff from games before.. so its your own fault, no sympathy.

@allie i hope u think about your change again. its unfair for all pvplers who opened the chests.

i summarize:
there are 2 types of pvp players
1. player who play the game correct and open the chests and listen to what anets says (they mentioned xxx times that glory will fade out)
2. greedy little qq players that speculated for better rewards and accumulated chests and spend all the glory on wintersday gifts and now whine about the amount of needed clicks and glory for salvage kits..

your actions arent fair against the normal playing players. u support unintended behaviour!

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

Countless

cough autoclicker cough

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidian Lee.1462

Obsidian Lee.1462

gz for ur dyes…PvP rewards are just useless…….

Elementalist and Ranger

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Willson.8170

Willson.8170

LOL NUB OPEN REWARDS TINKER THOMAS GIVES NO KITTENS KEEP THEM FOR LATERZ

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

^LOL Enderrrrrrrrrr

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

hope he doesnt think that he will be able to sell those infinite light sword for pve when time comes for lots of gold LOL

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

hope he doesnt think that he will be able to sell those infinite light sword for pve when time comes for lots of gold LOL

I already said I like just like the skins. If they do come out as sell able skins, then the market would be inflated.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Loki.8793

Loki.8793

You’re crazy Marvin.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Anybody that thinks that is what is going to happen I feel sorry for them. At best they will make it account bound and then end the transmute to white to unbound it. Doing that will completely destroy the market and anet doesn’t intentionally do it.

Yep. ANet does a pretty good job with balancing the economy when necessary, and they’re certainly not going to just drop the price of Infinite Light. It certainly won’t be selling for 850g even if the sword becomes sellable, anyways.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: JTan.1687

JTan.1687

Marvin this is what you’ll be having afterwards.

Attachments:

Super Mang Jose,Naomi j,Chzerie,Despicable Me
Champion Genius, Legionnaire, Paragon, Hunter, Illusionist,Phantom,Magus.
Undercoverism[UC]

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Omg….

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Zakk.2468

Zakk.2468

It’s times like this I wish I did more PvP (Meaning: At All) To think about how much loot, dyes, money, etc. I can’t…. I can’t even comprehend that… Good job there though Marvin! You’ll likely get maybe ONE celestial or abyss dye from that XD hahahaha!

Any male Asura I make will be named Zakk!
Proud player of Crusader, Arcanist,
Beastmaster, Shadowraider, and Shieldbearer Zakk!

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

For me it is unbelievable how some people love so much the PvP in GW2, playing the same tactic and map over and over again for 1.5 years till rank 70.
I don’t get it, probably it is just a matter of taste.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

For me it is unbelievable how some people love so much the PvP in GW2, playing the same tactic and map over and over again for 1.5 years till rank 70.

Yeah, I believe that sPvP would see a massive increase of traffic if there was at least a few (and diverse) game modes.

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

The combat system in this game is so fluid, which is why It kept me here for so long. The problem are the things around the combat that could be enhanced to make it such a better game than it already is.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

The combat system in this game is so fluid, which is why It kept me here for so long. The problem are the things around the combat that could be enhanced to make it such a better game than it already is.

Quoted for truth

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

My patience level is really high so I can endure……for so long.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Time to finally open all these chests. The amount of tourneys that I have done, and this is how i’m rewarded. The amount of magic find, dyes, and carpal tunnel will be strong. Thanks Arena Net! I don’t even have the Ravager Title, and i’m almost Rank 71. Rank Points from won tourneys do not count. Here I go, wish me luck! =^_______^=

Holy mother of god. idk how any1 can even manage to save all their tourney chests…doesnt it bother u with them sitting there, just waiting to be opened?

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

Holy mother of god. idk how any1 can even manage to save all their tourney chests…doesnt it bother u with them sitting there, just waiting to be opened?

Doesn’t it bother you to open them all and get a load of garbage from it?

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Do you know Dota 2? Counter strike? LoL? Dota ?
yea its fun because you play against real players that react differently rather then just predictable AIs that you just will kill it over and over again with the same sequence.
and no its not the same tactic, because you have to react to enemy tactic if its better then yours. PvE is where you use the same tactic and will never fail.

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

RIP Pre April 15th Patch. Nostalgia… can’t believe this was from 8 months.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Never forget. I almost got carpal tunnel from that kittenty system

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Next step is Champion Brawler, comrade.

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

according to the achievement, I’m 1900 away ;_;

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

My body is ready

in PvP

YourFriendMarvin.4127

according to the achievement, I’m 1900 away ;_;

Yeah the games from QP Era+Team Queues Now+Solo Q, i’m guessing you’re at 8k. I’m around 7k. You’ll be the first!

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

Oh my god the nostalgia. I remember back before I graduated being up until 4am doing team queues to get to shark/phoenix rank. Me and pepper would always hope we didnt match up against Marvin’s pug because they were the only team better (only team) than ours at that hour. I also remember watching Oeggs stream when he got to r70 and just being amazed at how awesome that finisher was. I wrote a whole poem about how i would never get it, filled with all this shark imagery and how it would regret never being able to fly. But then they gave everyone dragon for free…

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

^No need to feel upset about that, as the GW2 version of dragon emote is a rather far cry from the real deal anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh6vTZa_7mk
(don’t forget to tick 1080p)

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

the gemstore version comes pretty close though :P

Shuriyo

My body is ready

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

April 15th patch was a good thing and a bad thing. I still remember spending hours in pvp working towards r60 so I could get the shark. All my guildies and friends would bug me to do WvW or PvE, and I always said not until I reached r60. When I finally hit r60 it felt great, much more rewarding than any of my legendaries.

However, no sense in beating a dead horse, what is done is done, and overall it was a change for the better.

I’m so angry though!

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage