My favorite thing

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

When the other team’s lowest scoring player has more points then our top scoring player, and we still win the match XD

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Frostball.9108

Frostball.9108

When i see a post in the forums about scores in pvp ECKSDEE

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

When the other team’s lowest scoring player has more points then our top scoring player, and we still win the match XD

Then you donno how pvp works

My favorite thing

in PvP

R O C.6574

??

It usually happens when we are outmatched in fights but we out-rotate the other team. FYI – you donno how spelling works. Save your hate for posts you actually understand. Are you saying that personal score DOES matter? Because my post is trying to communicate the opposite.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

In many cases score doesn’t mean crap. It can be easily achieved by spamming treb shots or farming animal while you don’t actually have any points.

On other hand i present you most stressful match i had this season so far with 4 teammates afking at mid all match (regardless whether there was enemy or not – enemy was smart enough to play sides) and only leaving it when they got killed (just to go back to mid again lol).

And no, i won’t stop posting this because it is direct proof of how imbalanced matchmaking is. If a player that is able to look at map and rotate accordingly is in same MMR range as 4 bots afking all match on same point, then i am Japanese empress.

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

My favorite thing

in PvP

Obindo.6802

??

It usually happens when we are outmatched in fights but we out-rotate the other team. FYI – you donno how spelling works. Save your hate for posts you actually understand. Are you saying that personal score DOES matter? Because my post is trying to communicate the opposite.

That you suggest to be surprised or find it hilarious/stupid to not be winning despite having higher personal score would indeed mean what I said. Also, how do I not know how to spell?

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

??

Personal score means zilch in this game… yet players use it as a reference for some reason. I wish it was removed entirely.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

??

Personal score means zilch in this game… yet players use it as a reference for some reason. I wish it was removed entirely.

I wish it were fixed instead….

My favorite thing

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

??

I wish it were fixed instead….

There’s no way to efficiently measure individual skill and this is Anet we’re talking about; even if they try working on the point system, it would be released in 1.5years.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: xKratos.4758

xKratos.4758

If points matter then KM who usually has less than 20pts but carried our teams the hardest on tempest lot of time in AG games last season must be super bad player right? LUL KappaPride

[AZN] Kratoast – twitch.tv/xkratosz
I host dank memes 244p tournament MingLee

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

We’ve been talking about personal score a bit. I’m personally of the opinion that it isn’t representative of a player’s effort in a given match, and it also can be incredibly misleading and potentially lead to bad gameplay habits (5-capping home).

If you were to redesign personal score, what would you do? Does it track different types of stats? Would you want your personal stats displayed to other players?

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

We’ve been talking about personal score a bit. I’m personally of the opinion that it isn’t representative of a player’s effort in a given match, and it also can be incredibly misleading and potentially lead to bad gameplay habits (5-capping home).

If you were to redesign personal score, what would you do? Does it track different types of stats? Would you want your personal stats displayed to other players?

I would love for people to see how many boons I stripped during a match. That’ll show ’em.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: GhostAirborne.6872

GhostAirborne.6872

Maybe only show the top player of the match, that’s it.

base64_decode(‘R2gwc3Q=’)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Sometimes, the personal score does have a place and does indicate accurately. I have had matches where I have literally broken my back to win the game and pulled off against what seems like impossible odds, (new players on my team ect) and received rightly so the highest score on the team as well as won the game.

ON the other hand sometimes it is entirely not accurate when I am playing a class that needs to stay on a point and hold it, and rarely leaves and just supports team mates, then I can easily be awarded the lowest score but we still win the game due to good team work and supporting one another.

It is hard to pick out when exactly this is right or wrong, sometimes its a class thing, some classes like mesmer or thief do a lot more point back capping ect, and it builds up thier score.

Some classes like an ele or a ranger, spend alot more time in support and thier score may seem lower then others.

But generally you can always assume that if someones score is incredibly low and the team won the game they probably didn’t contribute much (less then 30 I would say). They either spent the whole game dying from bad decisions or newishness or they afk’d.

And giving it a bit more thought the scores it may be that a combination of factors gives greater meaning and interpretation. For example the desparity of overall match scores and if there were some outlying oddities in the match such as, someone with a very low score, or someone with an unusually highscore compared to the rest of thier team or the opposite team. This outlying info is probably indicating some oddity that occurred during the game. Someone whose MMR is not accurate to where they should be either higher or lower.

(edited by Nightshade.2570)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

The personal score does not matter when it comes to who has more points. However it does matter when it comes to who has NO points.

See if somebody caps/decaps, they get points. If they revive someone, if they so much as tag someone that dies with skill#1(contributed to a kill), they also get points. If they kill Svanir as well(or whatever mechanic the map has) they also get points.

So somebody who has 150 points could have done less than someone who has 120 points(they just happened to tag more enemies with aoe), in that case the personal score does not say much. But somebody who has 0-30 point during a match, that person probably has not contributed to the team much if at all. It is also likely they fed the enemy team much with points from their death.

tl;dr
Personal score does not tell you who had the best performance in a match, but it does tell you who did NOT perform well(if at all) in a match.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I’d delete personal score completly and just show who did best in certain categories. Most kills,most rezzes, most healing/damage applied,most damage tanked etc – simliar to overwatch. It’s a much better indicator than personal score to show who did work and who did not.

Grimkram [sS]

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

The personal score does not matter when it comes to who has more points. However it does matter when it comes to who has NO points.

See if somebody caps/decaps, they get points. If they revive someone, if they so much as tag someone that dies with skill#1(contributed to a kill), they also get points. If they kill Svanir as well(or whatever mechanic the map has) they also get points.

So somebody who has 150 points could have done less than someone who has 120 points(they just happened to tag more enemies with aoe), in that case the personal score does not say much. But somebody who has 0-30 point during a match, that person probably has not contributed to the team much if at all. It is also likely they fed the enemy team much with points from their death.

tl;dr
Personal score does not tell you who had the best performance in a match, but it does tell you who did NOT perform well(if at all) in a match.

Actually, it doesn’t even tell you that.

One of my most memorable match was one where I had scored 0 personal point.

How? A teammate capped a point at the start of the match and called for help to defend. I came to help and although I was too late for my teammate I could defend the cap till the end never giving an inch. I killed no one, I capped or uncapped nothing, I rezzed no one… but my contribution made sure we had a cap all the match. I got 0 point for doing that and I think we can agree that close to a 1/3 of the score was directly coming from my actions. Was my actions registered as useful? Nope. But they were.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

removed the individual score at the end. not the stats. vet players even others understand the score doesnt mean anything, but other dont. to prevent toxic and bad plays of players. it should have been removed a long time ago. the only thing its good for before is that your point represent how much glory point u get back in the day. that has been long gone.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

A global pop-up at the end of the match with a little compiled list of the stats in the Combat tab that you can look at post-game with the people who topped them listed would be super rad.

Kinda like pic related, but like, prettier.

Attachments:

(edited by Aktium.9506)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

Highlight of the match would be nice

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Maybe show which player did which top stat (like dmg, healing, etc). It’s still not 100% representative, but when a player gets 3/4 top stats in smth it usually means that he performed well during the match, and its way more accurate than the score system we have now.

M I L K B O I S

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

i dun’t play overwatch, but i kno there is some kind of rating your teammates system there, maybe something similar could be added here? that could somehow factor into mmr? i’m a player is getting voted as mvp over n over, maybe shes should be in higher mmr?

lik i sayd i don’t kno how it works, just scene it ancillary, so i don’t kno if teams can game it or what its useful for

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

In many cases score doesn’t mean crap. It can be easily achieved by spamming treb shots or farming animal while you don’t actually have any points.

On other hand i present you most stressful match i had this season so far with 4 teammates afking at mid all match (regardless whether there was enemy or not – enemy was smart enough to play sides) and only leaving it when they got killed (just to go back to mid again lol).

And no, i won’t stop posting this because it is direct proof of how imbalanced matchmaking is. If a player that is able to look at map and rotate accordingly is in same MMR range as 4 bots afking all match on same point, then i am Japanese empress.

Keep posting it if you wish but it shows a more or less balanced game. The score was still really close, especially considering it was effectively 1v5 in that game. Go back and look at some of the SS from games from S3 where all players would play their best and the score would be 600 – 18 sometimes. What you posted was the matchmaking doing a good job. It picked 4 people from your team who either knew nothing or didn’t care to do anything and placed them on a team with you against 5 other players who were also of such a low skill that you were able to win 1v5 ing them the whole time.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

It would indeed be great if the personal score could reflect the contribution of the player to the team victory/loss, and highlight good players’ rotations. I’m a casual PvPer, stronger players will derive much better indicators, but w/e

Main:

• Killing a player (incl. assists): +5,
  • Being killed: -5,
  • Reviving a player (either directly or through a stomp): +5,
  • Decapping a node: +5,
  • Capping a node: +5 if not decapped in the next 20s, -5 if multicap,
  • Assaulting a node (in combat, neutral/enemy node): +1 every 10s if outnumbered,
  • Defending a node (in combat, own node): +3 every 10s, +1 every 10s if outnumbered.

Giving points to secondary mechanics is super tricky, I don’t really know how to capture a good usage of the mechanics. Let’s say:

• Treb first shot: +2,
  • Treb hitting player: +3,
  • Treb missing player: -1, evades do not count as a miss,
  • Treb destroyed: +10 if treb was used before with successful hits,
  • Treb repaired: +10 if treb was used before with successful hits,
  • Creature killed: +15, +5 if it puts the team ahead, -5 per node not owned after 10s,
  • Lord killed: +15, +15 if it puts the team ahead, -5 per node not owned after 10s,
  • Any kill at Calm / Tranquility / SkyCannon / Spirit: +5,
  • Fighting at Calm / Tranquility / SkyCannon, being outnumbered: +1 every 10s,
  • Calm / Tranquility / SkyCannon / Spirit: +5 (too complex to assess),
  • Bell: +10 per bell level (max of red/blue level), -5 if multicap, -5 per node not owned after 10s.

Being out of combat, either camping an owned node or scouting a part of the map. Project final score as momentum, as current score + diff from caps, then:

• When losing: -1 every 10s,
  • When winning: +1 every 10s.

Thanks for being around!

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Display the # of kills next to their name instead X)

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

My favorite thing

in PvP

R O C.6574

??

That you suggest to be surprised or find it hilarious/stupid to not be winning despite having higher personal score would indeed mean what I said. Also, how do I not know how to spell?

Oh man…

Donno is not a real word… Or any sort of slang i’m aware of, but your right, your spelling isn’t nearly as bad as your reading comprehension.

I had a couple matches where MY TEAM WON despite having a much lower personal score. I know what happened and why we won. We took points and held them while the other team was zerging us…

(edited by R O C.6574)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Definitely don’t want it displayed to other players for reasons you’ve stated.

I wouldn’t mind individual stats be replaced by a single number that represents, per team, the total # of deaths & kills tallied up from the 5 players. So that Team is emphasized rather than per player.

I want there to be an accurate system that measures individual skill but, no clue how to make that work successfuly.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I would get rid of personal score.

Keep the stats and the awards, but get rid of personal score. It’s a team game after all.

If you’re worried about not giving every kid a medal for their effort, the medal should be the win for team work and not personal score hunting. (english is bad but hopefully you understand)

I had a Warrior last game who said exactly “let him flip home and ill flip it back for points”…. We lost the game by 14 points trying to play around that Warriors logic.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Obindo.6802

??

Oh man…

Donno is not a real word… Or any sort of slang i’m aware of, but your right, your spelling isn’t nearly as bad as your reading comprehension.

I had a couple matches where MY TEAM WON despite having a much lower personal score. I know what happened and why we won. We took points and held them while the other team was zerging us…

Donno is a contracted word meaning don’t know it’s not my problem if you can’t comprehend it. Why don’t you go ahead and tell people they don’t know how to spell because “ok” is not a word, when they say “ok”, or “ye” or “ait”. Btw, it’s “you’re” not “your” There’s nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, you’re free to point it out tho. Sorry, not “tho”, it’s not a real word! Though*

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

??

Oh man…

Donno is a contracted word meaning don’t know it’s not my problem if you can’t comprehend it. Why don’t you go ahead and tell people they don’t know how to spell because “ok” is not a word, when they say “ok”, or “ye” or “ait”. Btw, it’s “you’re” not “your” There’s nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, you’re free to point it out tho. Sorry, not “tho”, it’s not a real word! Though*

How long did you proof read your reply before submitting? :P

Delpfine Drake

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I forgot to answer these questions. It did occur to me while i was writing earlier that I might change the way scoring personal score was done entirely. Maybe instead of this massive points scale you could be given a plus 1 for certain things.

Scores could be given out for things, that did support, like most healing done, or paid attention to improvements like improving your survivability from match to match. Players could be allowed to give extra points at the end of a match (not to themselves) but to others that did something well on their team. If you are saved by a ranger that flies in and gets you up, wouldn’t you want to reward them? This alone puts incentive into doing well to help your team.

Next you have to make those +1’s mean something to us. So that people will want to get them. It would be amazing if these items garnered you an extra bonus reward, or counted towards something special.

Along with the extra reward, It could be part of the ranked seasons, a certain amount of team mate +1’s could garner you an extra pip. If your teammates think you did well then honestly you do deserve the elevation. This has a double sided effect of creating a friendly PvP environment and people would be less likely to JUMP all over thier team mates.

You could pick a couple people from each team, and everyone gets to chose one. Maybe one that did the best ally support (healing/not many deaths ect) , and maybe one that has damaged based/point holding based(with low deaths), then the people on the team vote at the end of a match. The one at the end of the match with the most votes wins a pip.

Oh and to incentive’s people voting who the MVP was, you could give a certain title to people after they had voted so many times. Sort of like the entropy achievement where it keeps going up as well.

Just some random thoughts They need lots of refinement.

(edited by Nightshade.2570)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Obindo.6802

??

Oh man…

How long did you proof read your reply before submitting? :P

I wrote it 3 times, and looked every word up on google, then asked all my teachers to read it as well as my dog! Coz it’s so important!

My favorite thing

in PvP

R O C.6574

??

Oh man…

LOL

You mean dunno?

A “donno” is an African drum: http://music.africamuseum.be/instruments/english/ghana/ashanti/donno.html

…and no, it’s not a contraction. Contractions have apostrophes: can’t, don’t, won’t, etc.

…and yes, your reading comprehension needs work. You were arguing against me on a point we both agree on. Let it go bro and stop letting yourself troll.

FYI – i wouldn’t have commented on your annoying slang if you hadn’t been trolling

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

A thing impossible to do : scrap the points and just have a spectator mode of the match that just happened to see what build people played, what mistakes you made and etc.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

this is some real pvp rite here.

sadly its almost as fun as leagues… ZING!

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

The thing is, anyone can look at who scored the lowest and think that they were carried/bad/afk/feeders etc. It creates toxicity.
My suggestion would be to remove the point score entirely and replace with a more positive broadcast on match ending, for example;
-Top Damage
-Top boons applied
-Top boons corrupted
-Most revives
-Most healing
-Top Enemy kills (doesn’t include skirmish, have to have greater %damage to gain on it)
-Top skirmisher (plus one-ing gets you this)

Y’know, stuff like that.

There’s even a window of opportunity to add more achievements into the PvP panel with new titles if things are changed.

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

I’d keep the skeleton of the current personal score system, and then try to improve on it via some refinements. Some rough ideas:

Neutralizing and capping a point – Keep it the same as it is, however if multiple people cap/neutralize a point, award them all -5 personal score, unless they are in combat (or perhaps, unless there is an enemy within some radius of the point).

Defending a point – instead of just awarding this when a player is killed while you’re standing on the point, I’d suggest awarding this partially based on time in combat while on the point (e.g. every 5 seconds of combat, award 1 personal score), with additional points if they kill the assaulter.

Contesting a point – award some score for time spent contesting a point (e.g. every 10 seconds of contesting, award 1 personal score). Keep the +15 points for successfully assaulting this point and killing the enemy player(s) via Objective Assaulter.

Becoming Defeated – Award -5 personal score. Or at least, award -5 personal score if the player has not been alive for longer than a threshold value. Perhaps even increase the subtraction from personal score if the player dies VERY fast after respawning. This sends the message that near-instantly dying is not good gameplay, and is a detriment to your team.

Downing – Award -1 personal score.

Downing an enemy player – award +5 personal score. Alternatively, award fractions of personal score based on how much damage they dealt to the now downed player, so that if a guy just happened to cleave the player, but wasn’t focusing target, they will get basically no +score for the down.

Interrupting a foe who is stomping – award +1 personal score.

Interrupting a foe who is using their heal skill – award +1 personal score.

Missing a Trebuchet hit – award -1 personal score. Do not count evaded shots, or shots that destroy destructable terrain as “missing”. A player who is camping the trebuchet and isn’t coming close to hitting anything or anyone isn’t helping the team; maybe even award negative points for sitting on the trebuchet for a certain amount of time, but not firing at all.

x healing done to non-self allies – award 1 personal score. No idea what x ought to be.

z damage done to enemies – award 1 personal score. No idea what z ought to be.

Having a beast you engaged stolen – Award -25 personal score. Determine engagement by whoever has hit the beast while it is above 50% health and is still in combat with the beast (or similar).

It’s impossible to include everything that solidly contributes to victory (or defeat) included in the personal score system. For example, you could try to include some way to measure juking multiple enemy players around a point for an extended period of time, but it’s probably not worth it, and not clear enough to programmatically implement.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

+1 for more stats on the score panel at end of matches, seeing how the scoring currently means nothing. It literally tells you nothing, except it’s bait for people to flame others who have lower scores as if lower scores meant they weren’t playing their roles properly.

I’d like to see kills, deaths, damage done, condi damage done, damage received, heals done, revives, etc.. all basic stats you would normally see from other MMO’s BG/arenas. Right now it’s kind of hard to judge how you are doing or how your build is working out when you can’t even compare with what others are doing.

There’s going to be toxicity either way, no reason to not show more stats to the team.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

I don’t see the point in keeping track of any score other than K/D/A.

In the event of a tie (to keep with the current system) award the team with the highest cumulative KDA ratio the victory.

However, I still think that’s a bad way to handle tie-breaker. I would rather force neut all points and play out til the next full-cap or stomp, whichever happens first.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

However, I still think that’s a bad way to handle tie-breaker. I would rather force neut all points and play out til the next full-cap or stomp, whichever happens first.

I second this notion.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Why do we have to have any personal score? Don’t have it at all. Don’t display it for the player, don’t display it for the team. As you’ve said, it leads to perverse incentives like multi-capping and zerging. Match credit can remain as is – a kill or capping or neutralizing a point, same as now. Find a new tiebreak mechanic.

Track stats. Display stats. Team stats and individual stats. But don’t attach any score or points to them.

One stat I’d like to see in addition to now is something like ‘seconds/ticks holding a contested point’. It would count up when you’re on a friendly point and there’s an enemy on it trying to neutralize it.

My favorite thing

in PvP

R O C.6574

@Josh

Roaming points for caps within a given time period would be a nice addition. Half points for decaps.

More points for kills on point than off point.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Deathcounter.

Splitting awarded score points between players participating (so people are double capping home? → make that only 2 points for each)

Defense-ticks for defending a capped point.

My favorite thing

in PvP

R O C.6574

The stat window should show all players combat and personal score breakdown. It would be cool to see all stats at once. But different tabs could work also.

Juking would definitely be next to impossible to track.

How would you award points for class specific things like mesmer portal? A properly timed portal can swing the momentum of the game.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I think the idea of rewarding players with top stats isn’t bad. But not all tops stats. I would reward players for rezzes, caps/decap, kills on defense and remove things like treb shots or lord/beast kills. Surely, those help to win the game sometimes but it would lead to people farming animal or rushing lord just for reward and ignore the capture points.

I wouldn’t punish players for double capping – sometimes 2 people have to stay on point because enemy is incomming. Not to mention it would lead to griefing in form of: OMG GET OFF THE POINT IT IS MINE TO CAP.

Also, as someone posted before:
- players with higher MMR should be rewarded more than players with lower MMR in the same matches; they are basically carrying the game yet the pip spread is the same for everyone
- beating better team should be rewarding; atm it doesn’t matter whether i farm potato team or beat pro league team – it is still just 1 pip, the effort involved is huge however
- i liked the closed score concept in season 1 – people were motivated to continue to play instead of afking, because if you score was close they might not even lose a pip

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Yasi.9065

The stat window should show all players combat and personal score breakdown. It would be cool to see all stats at once. But different tabs could work also.

Juking would definitely be next to impossible to track.

How would you award points for class specific things like mesmer portal? A properly timed portal can swing the momentum of the game.

That portal results indirectly in points. If you open it to rezz someone, you get rezz-points. If you open it to defend a point, you get defend-kill-points, you open it to get lord rush done -> points for pve content.

Same goes for juking.

No need to over-complicate things.

Most important thing is to finally put in penalties for:
- dieing
- zerging
- double capping

Everything else is fine-tuning.

I think the idea of rewarding players with top stats isn’t bad. But not all tops stats. I would reward players for rezzes, caps/decap, kills on defense and remove things like treb shots or lord/beast kills. Surely, those help to win the game sometimes but it would lead to people farming animal or rushing lord just for reward and ignore the capture points.

Those PvE contents have their purpose. Well timed treb-shots can decide clocktower caps. Getting two beasts can result in an upheaval. Same goes for a succesful lordrush.

So, those contents should reward points. They however, shouldnt reward more points than caps, after all… the goal isnt pve content, but rather conquest

But thats part of the fine-tuning.

(edited by Yasi.9065)

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

lets keep it simple and show Kills / Deaths instead.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Just leave the personal point contribution with the stats viewable only to the player, but reorganize them to be a bit more prominent maybe (not hidden away in a tab)? Display to everyone things like “Most stomps”, “Most outgoing healing”, “Least deaths”, “Most damage taken” etc., and have an Overwatch-like MVP vote system.

My favorite thing

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Just leave the personal point contribution with the stats viewable only to the player, but reorganize them to be a bit more prominent maybe (not hidden away in a tab)? Display to everyone things like “Most stomps”, “Most outgoing healing”, “Least deaths”, “Most damage taken” etc., and have an Overwatch-like MVP vote system.

The only voting system I want is a Dishonorable one for players who afk after the first mid wipe.

A vote feature for mvp wouldn’t do anything. I don’t even notice 1 or 2 players on my team if they’re constantly on the opposite end of the map.

Tally the entire team’s kill/death ratio in replace of a point system but don’t show any individual stats to players.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

My favorite thing

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

That report option would be severely abused though. I had a game where people blamed me for afk but i was fighting mid 1v2 half the game. They really thought I was afk since they never saw me and had 0 map awareness :/

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN