My top 5 pet peeves in Solo Q

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

1. People not fighting on point. Running in giant circles and not supporting the fights we have going on point.

2. People not doing their role. MM necro roams from point to point while our thief tries to defend home. Our thief pushing far to 1v1 a tanky spec and losing his 1v1 instead of +1ing our fights. People playing bunker and condi specs trying to solo animal with a thief on the enemy team. On and on.

3. People not calling targets or hitting targets. Doing their own thing and hitting whatever they want instead of calling a target. Targeting a bunker or a thief while less mobile condimancer AoEs the kitten out of us.

4. Ridiculous team comps. Three thieves on one team, none of them play another class with a tankier build. Multiple mesmers vs. multiple thieves = gg. Multiple roamers who don’t hold point well vs. multiple engis. The one teammate who isn’t playing a glass spec has to roam with the thieves instead of bunkering home/mid.

5. Skyham and spirit watch. Here is a simple MS Paint diagram showing what’s wrong with these two maps.

Attachments:

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

(edited by XacTactX.6709)

in PvP

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

6. ppl that go to a point you are already capturing and half through just to get the 10 extra points on their personal score

aggree with the rest, though at 5 i have to say spirit watch is not that big of a problem, just some stupid teams only skirmish in the middle

#ELEtism

(edited by Duran.3196)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

In my opinion, you only really have a problem with the map mode when there is an ability to build in a way that abuses unique map features.

• Running Orbs ridiculously fast in a useless ‘runner’ build.
  • Insta-killing targets through the floor panels in a useless ‘stealth & pull’ build.

If the map features were of relatively equal tactical advantage to everybody, regardless of build, then you have a map that works fine, IMO.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

My top 3 pet peeves:
- Turrets
- Minions
- Spirits

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

My #1 peeve.

When two people rotate home to kill 1 person. They down said person. 1 person caps. 1 person stomps the person off point.

I’ve only seen one person in monnnths that let the person bleed and rotate elsewhere. And it was someone from a top NA guild.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Just saying there is an abusive build as a necro for spirit watch

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Mine is pretty much rotation.
If you won mid fight and you like downed 2 guys like 15 seconds ago don’t go far by yourself. All your doing is helping them regroup fighting at there home while they trickle in on you, kill you, than zerg mid and win mid.
If your triple capped and they have 3+ enemies at your home node don’t trickle in on them and keep dying, they left everything else open pretty much.

Going in mid fight then my teammates run away because they scared

Let the enemy bleed out if they on your node and its capped by you and theres no immediate threat. You know that guy that rushes far and whoops your kitten at home, well, let him bleed out so it takes awhile before I have to help you out again. Make him kittened off.

People whining about hammer, and not even going for hammer. People whining about being trebbed and not even going to take out the treb.

Thieves that don’t decap far node when its open.

People that don’t bunker a node (specifically mid node) and 5 seconds later its decapped.

Again rotation.
I hate it when people trickle on the enemy 1v3, someone comes to help 2v3 5 seconds later its 1v3 again someone comes to help 2v3 than 1v3 again.
Sometimes its best to just wait it out, calm down wait for your team to re spawn than try and do something again. People always be thinking if they not fighting someone there not doing a good job.