Mystery Coffer

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

So… what’s the rarest thing you got from one of these?

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

A few unique skins. But I could have gotten that from the forge as well. I did get a frog scepter though!

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

All of the high-level weapon skins are available from the Mystery Coffers. This includes Dragon, Phoenix, and Shark.

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Arken.3725

Arken.3725

I got the Frozen hammer, looks pretty awesome.

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’ve had Frozen Staff, Gargoyle Scythe (staff), Lava axe, moon shield and Magmas Arm,
never ever ever got a rank token that isn’t paid/free tourny though

(edited by Liewec.2896)

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

Awesome. Looking forward to finding some cool looking stuff then!

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Got a Hawk dagger, that was the only item of note.

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

Is the drop chance of highter tier weapons higher the higher your luck number is?

If not the RNG system defeats me again and I wont buy these boxes…

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

I’ve opened about ~100 Mystery Coffers and every single item I received were the same content as from the Tournament chests. As it was literally like I was just opening my tournament chests. Are they bugged or is the chance to get something else really this ridiculous?

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I’ve opened about ~100 Mystery Coffers and every single item I received were the same content as from the Tournament chests. As it was literally like I was just opening my tournament chests. Are they bugged or is the chance to get something else really this ridiculous?

same here..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

All of the high-level weapon skins are available from the Mystery Coffers. This includes Dragon, Phoenix, and Shark.

Blast, I mean no offense but this is looking too classy for new players, Mr.Davis. Kinda making those high rank gears overly available.
Remember weeks ago people talk about how Rank 29 already has an Icy Dragon Sword from GW1 when a Rank 60 could have none of those?

Is it possible to re-design Mystery Coffers so that our Rank and Magic Find affect the chance we get top-rank skins positively? The higher rank or the more Magic Find you have, they higher chance you have at getting Dragon, Phoenix and Shark skins from Mystery Coffers

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

Mystery Coffer

in PvP

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Blast, I mean no offense but this is looking too classy for new players, Mr.Davis. Kinda making those high rank gears overly available.
Remember weeks ago people talk about how Rank 29 already has an Icy Dragon Sword from GW1 when a Rank 60 could have none of those?

Is it possible to re-design Mystery Coffers so that our Rank and Magic Find affect the chance we get top-rank skins positively? The higher rank or the more Magic Find you have, they higher chance you have at getting Dragon, Phoenix and Shark skins from Mystery Coffers

Before “raging”, I’d suggest you actually give it a try first. The chance of getting anything else than Tournament chest loot is as high as getting a precursor from a regular mob.