NA ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League

in PvP

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Watching now Never Lucky vs Team PZ

First 5 mins were 0-0
Quality PvP!!

(Don’t throw a balance patch ANet, meta is so balanced that ppl can’t actually kill each other)

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Similar to TCG vs Car Crashed

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Can we stop now?

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Can we stop now?

Sure. As soon as a real balance patch occurs. Not this kitten poor attempt to look like they are trying.

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Have they banned all classes except mes, rev & ele in NA? (so far 4 teams all 2 mes, 2 rev + 1 ele)

edit: I stand corrected, 6 teams that are 2 mes, 2 rev + 1 ele

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in PvP

Sarevok.2638

Can we stop now?

Sure. As soon as a real balance patch occurs. Not this kitten poor attempt to look like they are trying.

Someone didn’t watch today.

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Can we stop now?

Those “balance changes” that were announced today won’t change anything. You’re delusional if you think that those will make any difference.

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Can we stop now?

Those “balance changes” that were announced today won’t change anything. You’re delusional if you think that those will make any difference.

lol Confirmed didn’t watch.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Sarevok.2638

Can we stop now?

Ok clearly you are out of the loop, they did that whole two people just standing together on a point not bothering to fight each other saying “Can we stop now?” since they are literally unable to kill one another.

in PvP

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Not having fun watching teams run the same comps, same never-ending fights, and it has even taken the excitement of close games out. Which is quite amazing imo, because close games used to be exciting and fun. Now nobody dies, nodes don’t flip as often, it’s just Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

We are on the 3rd set now and so far – 30 people have represented 3 professions.

Wow just wow. Also they will be nerfing revenants while mesmers continue to have dominant presence on nodes. Revenants counter mesmers, with them out of the picture, how the heck do we take down chronobunkers?

I’d rather have the op shatter mesmer build after the June 23 patch…which got nerfed soon after.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Not having fun watching teams run the same comps, same never-ending fights, and it has even taken the excitement of close games out. Which is quite amazing imo, because close games used to be exciting and fun. Now nobody dies, nodes don’t flip as often, it’s just Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

LOL the guys doing the play by play actually sound like there falling asleep NA and EU

in PvP

gavyne.6847

LOL the guys doing the play by play actually sound like there falling asleep NA and EU

EU shoutcasters actually said it straight out that there wasn’t much to shout about. If shoutcasters can’t get excited about these games, how does Anet expect viewers to get into it?

in PvP

morrolan.9608

Wow just wow, Zero Counterplay gave up and just left the game against Final Form midway through.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

It’s almost embarrassing what PvP in GW2 has been transformed to – I just don’t know what to say anymore. I’m laughing irl – on the up side I’m actually tuning into twitch just to see the ridiculous nature of it all.

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Okay, I’m sorry but this is so bad, Arenanet should just end the season early and push a balance patch right now.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in PvP

Posted by: Chris.6089

Chris.6089

LMAO, now this is esports~~~

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

The best part of the stream is reading the comments

Lol

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Really. I spend more time reading people than watching Twitch. And its far more enjoyable. Just wish I’d seen the rage quit ;-;

Edit: Also agree with Nocta. I already have a list of Thief changes lol. Take any of em. Take em all.

Edit2: Toker you da best. Played Thief

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

(edited by Serious Thought.5394)

in PvP

morrolan.9608

Shoutcasters were laughing about it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

It’s almost embarrassing what PvP in GW2 has been transformed to – I just don’t know what to say anymore. I’m laughing irl – on the up side I’m actually tuning into twitch just to see the ridiculous nature of it all.

Its a good thing anet is investing all this money into esports and not elsewhere

in PvP

gavyne.6847

Ok that’s it, even Abjured caved in to the boring meta. I only stayed watching this long to see a chance Abjured could show us something different. Shutting the stream down now, no thanks.