NA weekly AG tournament tonight!

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Shameless advert for the NA AG cup happening tonight. I would strongly recommend anyone who is looking for more competitive games to sign up for this, as it is currently the only consistent tournament besides the pro league and you can win gems for first and second place! It would be great to have a larger group of players participating in this and it can also be used (and has been used) as a stepping stone towards pro leagues.

You don’t need your own team (although you can join as one of you like), you can just sign up as an individual player and you’ll be put into a team with voice comms – most people seem to be pugging this nowadays anyway so it’s not that big of a deal).

Obviously it’s mostly aimed NA players, but if you can join as an EU player if you have an NA account and don’t mind staying up all night.

Details and signup here: https://battlefy.com/academy-gaming/na-ag-weekly-67/5707e3a51a68b38212b39eb0/info

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Hey they made it so you cant look at old brackets and they moved from team speak to discord. I earned those losses fair and square and deserve to see who beat me each time.

My goodness things be changing too fast

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Didn’t know you could sign up as a free agent so, thx for the shout out!

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

I haven’t been paying much attention to the tournament scene. Is this the main (maybe only) amateur tournament on NA right now?

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I think so.
/15char

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

I haven’t been paying much attention to the tournament scene. Is this the main (maybe only) amateur tournament on NA right now?

It’s the only one with gem rewards, that’s for sure.

in PvP

Posted by: Topher.5631

Topher.5631

Thank you for posting this, but next time you should post it maybe a day before. I would have loved to play one but I didn’t know about it until today XD

If you can’t beat it, it is, needless to say, OP
Looking for a team? Start here! https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

Thank you for posting this, but next time you should post it maybe a day before. I would have loved to play one but I didn’t know about it until today XD

Well I don’t actually have anything to do with the tournament, I’m just a filthy casual player who joined the tournament last minute :P

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)