Near impossible to win as mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

7 loses in a row. From those 7 matches my team stand a chance in only 1. In all the others we were completely destroyed.
I am far from being the best mesmer in the world, but I always kept 50% or more win ratio in unraked arenas.
Ty MMR system.

in PvP

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

I assume you don’t have HoT (otherwise you would use Chronomancer)? If so, I’m sorry for you, the elite specs are actually a lot stronger. This is definitely the case for Mesmer/Chronmancer.

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Unfortunately the profession-specific MMR is not in use. So if you play a relatively unfamiliar class trying to get wins, it can sometimes be frustrating.

Also playing classes like mesmer/thief, you have to rely on teammates a bit more because your ability of contesting and holding point is kinda lacking.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

If you’re running chronomancer, it’s a l2p issue. If you’re not.. my condolences. Anet ‘balance’ has let you down.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Chronomancer is not all that more stronger it’s the closest to a side grade HoT introduced, it just gives mesmers a very synergized spec.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Chronomancer is not all that more stronger it’s the closest to a side grade HoT introduced, it just gives mesmers a very synergized spec.

Oh, you have not seen the good ones..

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

Chrono is really quite good

in PvP

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

One of the best abilities of chronomancer has compared to mesmer (from the perspective of a casual player) is the possibility to evade/block for a long time, and the crowd control.

Shield 4: 4.5 sec block, creates 2 phantasms (unless you’re not attacked in the first 2.25 sec)
Well of precognition: 3 sec group evade
F4 shatter: 4 sec evade
Sword 2: 2.5 sec evade

Add to that the F5 shatter that allows to use some skills twice, and the ability to shatter phantasms twice.

For crowd control, we have shield 5 that stuns the enemies in the path twice, and gravity well that knocks down caught enemies for 3 seconds.

This combines nicely with the F3 shatter and the GS knockback if you need some room.

On a casual level, using these skills is often sufficient to win fights

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Chronomancer is broken as hell, tired of them tossing around Time Warps and Gravity Wells making them win a team fight practically guaranteed. Why is it that they can reset skills with a longer cooldown than their reset. Needs to not reset cooldowns at all or not work with any CC or team support abilities. At the very least anything with equal or great cooldown.

in PvP

Posted by: Quarks.6085

Quarks.6085

I’d consider myself low/mid level mesmer. I own HoT, but I’m currently not playing with chrono traits.

Win rate is above 50% in unranked, was 50% on the dot in ranked, and I’m usually top half of the scoreboard (and I’m usually roaming for +1, so little of it comes from capping). Chrono is a few steps above alternative traits, but mesmer still is strong and viable at low/mid skill levels. Without hearing more about your playstyle, it sounds like a skill issue rather than a balance issue.

in PvP

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Sounds more like you just had a bad streak.

Usually when I lose 3-4 in a row. I stop queuing for awhile. When those losing streaks happen, I tend to notice that the same 2-3 players in every match. (Sometimes when a winning streak happens, same thing. So it goes both ways.)

And so, I usually take a break and try later, try to get out of that “common batch of players”. If I lose a couple more, I call it a night. The MM is just not working for you with the current player base.

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Oh, you have not seen the good ones..

You mean the ones on NA that rerolled to rev?

Oh and there’s helseth and supcutie too I guess.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

(edited by nearlight.3064)

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

“Chronomancer is good” ~ Spoken by non-Mes/Chrono players.

Chronomancer is good at what, exactly?

OP, if you want a decent discussion on Mes, go to the Mes forum. Or stay in the PvP forum and get every pro warrior/thiefs opinion -_-u

in PvP

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

In fact, I would lose all the matches using any build or even if I were the best player in the world.
The matches were completely unbalanced and that is my main complain.

in PvP

Posted by: triggerhappy.3871

triggerhappy.3871

Chronomancer in current state should be a standard for balancing.
There are so many viable choices for mesmer traits now.
But there are some OP specializations among other professions.
Nerf anything stronger than Chronomancer and buff the others.

in PvP

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Um, while I agree that Chronomancer and the Elite Specs in general are quite strong, can we agree not to call nerfs but rather acknowledge that the Core Specs are actually pretty flawed and obsolete in this new meta and need buffing/balancing?

in PvP

glaphen.5230

OP, if you want a decent discussion on Mes, go to the Mes forum. Or stay in the PvP forum and get every pro warrior/thiefs opinion -_-u

At winning team fights. Or is 11 seconds of quickness and pulsing slow to anyone inside the 50% bigger than a point bubble twice per 180 seconds balanced to you. Maybe the 6 seconds of AoE CC that removes 6 stacks of stability plus 2-4 seconds of shield fits your taste more. How about 12 seconds of invulnerability, and 120 endurance to your allies every 90 seconds. Don’t forget to lower these cooldowns by Alacrity.

in PvP

Posted by: TheLargeUnit.2793

TheLargeUnit.2793

Chrono is nowhere near the 3rd best spec. In competetive play it is borderline viable at best, and requires a coordinated team for peels and counter pressure. In solo q I have found chrono to go both ways, depending on the enemy comp. I would agree with the statement that Chrono is in a fairly good spot with regaurd to the ideal balance; rather than being a blatant upgrade it accomplishes its own playstyle outside pf a few traits. The gap between chrono and mesmer is actually one of the smallest in elite specs vs normal specs

Achmed Afro Thunder ~ Six Ft Pole Achmed ~ Dharok The Ravenous
Long Live [ASAP] Zerg: The greatest guild that ever was or will be.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Chrono is nowhere near the 3rd best spec. In competetive play it is borderline viable at best, and requires a coordinated team for peels and counter pressure. In solo q I have found chrono to go both ways, depending on the enemy comp. I would agree with the statement that Chrono is in a fairly good spot with regaurd to the ideal balance; rather than being a blatant upgrade it accomplishes its own playstyle outside pf a few traits. The gap between chrono and mesmer is actually one of the smallest in elite specs vs normal specs

How is Chronomancer not a blatant upgrade. I would say it’s the class that improves the most from taking the elite.

in PvP

TheLargeUnit.2793

Because taking chrono absoluly destroys ones defensive capabilities. Lacking PU, chronos drop near instantaniously with any coordinated focus fire. Look at the AG weeklys or ESLs if you dont belive me on this point. And yes, this is assuming they take the metabattle shatter spec. Chrono offers more damage, but not enough damage to give up dom or duel, it offers less sustain as you are forced to give up illusions or chaos. Because 99% of mesmers sustain comes from traits, you are making a trade to take a more damage oriented build unlike other specs that get huge benefits with little to no losses.

Please dont tell me about the perma block or evade on chrono,
Bf roots you in place and as such is a death sentence against competent opponents, distortion is almost always a 1-2sec invlun not a 4sec, and the shield block is max 4 1/2 sec on a 30sec cd. Not to mention ZERO condi clense

in PvP

Posted by: Naix.8156

Naix.8156

At winning team fights. Or is 11 seconds of quickness and pulsing slow to anyone inside the 50% bigger than a point bubble twice per 180 seconds balanced to you. Maybe the 6 seconds of AoE CC that removes 6 stacks of stability plus 2-4 seconds of shield fits your taste more. How about 12 seconds of invulnerability, and 120 endurance to your allies every 90 seconds. Don’t forget to lower these cooldowns by Alacrity.

Mesmer has some really good tools it brings, but mesmer’s performance depends on team coordination more than other classes so it’s really not the best choice to soloq on.

General advice for soloq, is to play a class and build that is self sufficient.

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Chronomancer is much weaker in the new meta than mesmer was in the previous one.

Yes, chrono is an upgrade from mesmer. But a mild one compare to the other elite specs. You gain a large block/invuln uptime (shield, well of precog) , but if you take it, you cannot take torch and decoy, so no stealth. Result: Helseth and Frostball moved back to torch/decoy. Yes you gain a very strong damage and CC skill with gravity well. Result: Helseth and Frostball used the good old Moa.

At the end, the 2 only mesmers left in tournament are using the exact same skill as pre-HoT. The only strong “upgrade” is alacrity and continuum shift. Far from being as OP as the new toys most professions got.

To OP, give a try to chrono. The new meta is definitely an edge over the old meta, and mesmer just does not do that well anymore. You could also try to play different playstyles. Chrono opens a lot of new possibilities including more defensive builds, able to sustain team fights and even bunker!

I personally adjusted the new meta by going more defensive because I was getting smashed by everything. And now I enjoy it a lot.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Because taking chrono absoluly destroys ones defensive capabilities. Lacking PU, chronos drop near instantaniously with any coordinated focus fire. Look at the AG weeklys or ESLs if you dont belive me on this point. And yes, this is assuming they take the metabattle shatter spec. Chrono offers more damage, but not enough damage to give up dom or duel, it offers less sustain as you are forced to give up illusions or chaos. Because 99% of mesmers sustain comes from traits, you are making a trade to take a more damage oriented build unlike other specs that get huge benefits with little to no losses.

Please dont tell me about the perma block or evade on chrono,
Bf roots you in place and as such is a death sentence against competent opponents, distortion is almost always a 1-2sec invlun not a 4sec, and the shield block is max 4 1/2 sec on a 30sec cd. Not to mention ZERO condi clense

Lol maybe the Chronomancers need to get good if they lose survivability with a trait line that lowers the cooldowns of all their defensive skills and it’s possible to give 12 seconds of AoE invulnerability, alacrity and 120 endurance every 90 seconds. I mean kittening Continuum is already defensive giving you invulnerability itself by resetting your health even if you die during it. Let’s not forget shield giving 4 seconds of blocking and an amazing AoE stun.

in PvP

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

My PU condi mez is about unbeatable.

in PvP

TheLargeUnit.2793

Glaphen you play a bunker thief that throws every game so im taking your opinion with a grain (more than a grain a gram) of salt. Again you are describing the ideal situtuation, which GOOD chronos can pull off MAYBE once every game or 2. Try playing a zerk spec before you start BMing mesmers.

Chrono in this meta is the the rampage warrior of the last meta while regular mesmers still fufill that stealth burst +1 role
You have to build your comp around chronos to see them do decently

If chrono is so good why arnt any winning teams (besides helseths) taking them?

(edited by TheLargeUnit.2793)

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Glaphen you play a bunker thief that throws every game so im taking your opinion with a grain (more than a grain a gram) of salt. Again you are describing the ideal situtuation, which GOOD chronos can pull off MAYBE once every game or 2. Try playing a zerk spec before you start BMing mesmers.

Chrono in this meta is the the rampage warrior of the last meta while regular mesmers still fufill that stealth burst +1 role

How is this ideal, 2-3 clone shatter and you give away 12 seconds of invulnerability, alacrity and 120 endurance. Also get double Time Warp or double Gravity Well, none of this requires skill to pull off, it’s simply pressing Continuum and casting. And I’m still winning most of my games as usual so kitten off.

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

It is already stated by top mesmer users that mesmer blocks not shines in competitive play, due bunch of unblockable skills (revenant, dh, eng, necro,..).
To carry “12 seconds of invulnerability, alacrity and 120 endurance every 90 seconds”
mesmer need to trade self sustaining utility skills/traits.
Chrono is definitely is better then core mesmer, but fades relatively other elites. Mesmer was more competitive before HoT (almost every thief said that they aren’t hard counter to mesmer anymore).
Yeah, chrono theoretically is very good uprgade, but right now only theoretically. Mb it will be changed (ppl goes from standard shatter to more bunkerish, change tactics).

(edited by Mak.2657)

in PvP

glaphen.5230

It is already stated by top mesmer users that mesmer blocks not shines in competitive play, due bunch of unblockable skills (revenant, dh, eng, necro,..).
To carry “12 seconds of invulnerability, alacrity and 120 endurance every 90 seconds”
mesmer need to trade self sustaining utility skills/traits.
Chrono is definitely is better then core mesmer, but fades relatively other elites. Mesmer was more competitive be HoT (almost every thief said that they aren’t hard counter to mesmer anymore).
Yeah, chrono theoretically is very good uprgade, but right now only theoretically. Mb it will change (ppl goes from standard shatter to more bunkerish, change tactics).

This combo requires only Mimic and Well of Precognition, elites are broken automatically since you need to take one unless you take Mass Invisibility for some reason. Rangers require 2 slots for 12 seconds of personal invulnerability and if your pet dies it’s less while they don’t give their allies endurance and alacrity.

in PvP

Posted by: Naix.8156

Naix.8156

Chronomancer is much weaker in the new meta than mesmer was in the previous one.

Yes, chrono is an upgrade from mesmer. But a mild one compare to the other elite specs. You gain a large block/invuln uptime (shield, well of precog) , but if you take it, you cannot take torch and decoy, so no stealth. Result: Helseth and Frostball moved back to torch/decoy. Yes you gain a very strong damage and CC skill with gravity well. Result: Helseth and Frostball used the good old Moa.

Moa + focus fire is very good for bunker breaking in the current state of the game. Moa is good, but its much more difficult to setup the coordinated burst in soloq when all you can do is call target.

Shield block isn’t as strong against skilled players that have unblockable skills available. Shield is probably the better choice for most soloq though.

in PvP

Mak.2657

This combo requires only Mimic and Well of Precognition, elites are broken automatically since you need to take one unless you take Mass Invisibility for some reason. Rangers require 2 slots for 12 seconds of personal invulnerability and if your pet dies it’s less while they don’t give their allies endurance and alacrity.

Then you have no spot for blink and decoy (cause portal is a must have). So if crono is intercepted between points he is gonna either waste all CD’s and run through portal/wait for help, or die. Btw DD melts such cronos.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

The you have no spot for blink and decoy (cause portal is a must have). So if crono is intercepted between points he is gonna either waste all CD’s and run through portal/wait for help, or die. Btw DD melts such cronos.

As if you don’t still have Blurred Frenzy, Distortion, Echo of Memory, 2 dodges, traits, whatever 2nd weapon you want and 25% movement speed plus movement impairment decrease. Though I don’t really know when you ever get intercepted between points while walking to a team fight.

in PvP

Mak.2657

They don’t have mobility in this case outside of portal. 25% ms will not help you. Yeah, dodges, distortion,.. only for wait of teammates help or portal cower. Cause low sustain and right applied damage would force such mesmer run away. Like other classes don’t have dodges, traits, invulns/evades, stealth, unblocable skill?
For sake not to start theory war – take such crono and go ESL. Then post your results as evidence (mb you will be succesfull, idk). Or just show VoD with such mesmer at some ESL finals.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

People get it.

See the trouble is that while Chrono brings some sweet new features to Mes, and some sexy new utility to teams, much of what was buffed for Mesmers/Chrono with the trait changes and HoT were a full spread of Interrupt/lockdown traits and skills. Only with HoT and the new elite specs, all the blind, block, evade, stability, and counter CC spam went berserk making all that good Mes/Chrono strength weak in the face of it. Add to that the requirement of decoy, blink, and portal in serious play (no room for MoD, a requirement for any serious rupt/lockdown player) and Mes/Chrono is neutered.

Sure, you can go bunky if you want and have a good go at it, but why when other classes can hold/assault a point better?

If you’re a long time, good Mes though, then soloQ you’ll be fine (it’s not like you wouldnt have put up with the kitten stacked against you before). If you’re soloQ vs premade, or toting Chrono in high end… well we’ve all seen how that plays out.

You still take Mes for portal (in competative play). End of story. No portal, no mes. It’s that simple.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

They don’t have mobility in this case outside of portal. 25% ms will not help you. Yeah, dodges, distortion,.. only for wait of teammates help or portal cower. Cause low sustain and right applied damage would force such mesmer run away. Like other classes don’t have dodges, traits, invulns/evades, stealth, unblocable skill?
For sake not to start theory war – take such crono and go ESL. Then post your results as evidence (mb you will be succesfull, idk).

As I said I don’t know when you ever get intercepted going to a team fight in the first place but if it ever did happen and you somehow die going the short distance between points with all those defensive skill, get good. Once you are in the fight you simply Continuum→Mimic→Well of Precognition→elite→whatever you want for 2-3 seconds→Well of Precognition→Continuum ends→Mimic, use Well of Precognition any time in 10 seconds, and use the 45 second cooldown normal version once or twice before Continuum is back up. If you do that all your other basic defenses should be up again anyways besides maybe Distortion.

in PvP

Mak.2657

As I already said ( ) you EITHER use your precious distortion/wells CDs, etc and port away through the portal at the end (or teammate inc in best case) against competent player, OR die.
This theory war can b e endless. Just post some competitive video with such chrono – it would be best fact evidence. I can post you vids with DH, scrappers, druids, etc doing good at competitive play for example.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

As I alrady said you EITHER use your precious distortion/wells, etc and port away through the portal at the end (or teammate inc ib best case) against competent player, OR die.
This theory war can b e endless. Just post some competitive video with such chrono – it would be best fact evidence. I can post you vids with DH, scrappers, druids, etc doing good at competitive play for example.

As I kittening said when do you kittening get intercepted going between points to a team fight. If you somehow die with a Mesmers basic defensive skills in the short distance I have nothing more to say since that person would be legally declared brain dead soon after.

in PvP

Mak.2657

Ok, mb you are right. Just show me vid (yeah vid, not forum speculation) with such type of mesmer at competitive play. There are should be bunch of them if you are right?

in PvP

glaphen.5230

Ok, mb you are right. Just show me vid (yeah vid, not forum speculation) with such type of mesmer at competitive play. There are should be bunch of them if you are right?

I don’t watch nor care about this games dead Esports. Most of the good players left 2 years ago. Can’t even get enough teams for their current big prize pool tourney. I seriously wonder if any good players are left in unranked high MMR because I tire of every game being a 3 point kitten fest. Woo just won that point with 4 people at far with our home capped, better all 4 of us leave it as they respawn.

in PvP

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Mesmer/Chronos are my worst foes in PvP. A week or so ago, I watched two mesmers completely decimate the room. I don’t like calling for nerfs on any class, but even I recognize that mesmers are a bit much for most lay players.

Personally, I don’t think it’s the class, but the way DoTs eat right through toughness and armor to sink their teeth into our hit point pool.

The easiest fix is to make toughness and armor work against certain DoTs as well. While I know those players will scream, “No!” Everyone recognizes that DoTs like burn are an issue in PvP and WvW.

A. Big. Issue.

Gone to Reddit.

in PvP

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

I would say Chrono is at position 5 with DD among the elites, behind DH, Rev, Scrapper and Reaper.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Chrono is excellent but so many new players and scrubs, you can’t win sometimes until ranked come.

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

I’ll just echo what most people have said – Chrono is mostly a sidegrade, F5 is a slight upgrade.

There are huge tradeoffs when building a mesmer in traitlines and skill slots.

These idealised combos are practically useless in real play, because you don’t play mesmer by skill rotations, and selecting all of these supposed “god mode skills” and executing a related “rotation” really achieves absolutely kitten all.

Yeah you can use mimic, F5 and pop invulns, but that’s just stupid in practice. Nevermind that channeled skills with duration like blurred frenzy and shield block are actually not a good idea to use in CSplit – because if you overstep the Csplit duration the skill goes on full cooldown making it a total waste. The only invulns worth using in Csplit are Distortion and precog well.

Hence most players still take Blink, Decoy, Portal or MoD, Torch, Moa or mass invis and so on.

As for bunker mesmers (chaos/insp/chrono, defensive amulet) well they pose zero offensive threat and I don’t see a problem with mesmers being able to play a bunker role if they choose to – even then they’re not the best class choice for it.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

I’ll just echo what most people have said – Chrono is mostly a sidegrade, F5 is a slight upgrade.

These idealised combos are practically useless in real play, because you don’t play mesmer by skill rotations, and selecting all of these supposed “god mode skills” and executing a related “rotation” really achieves absolutely kitten all.

Yeah you can use mimic, F5 and pop invulns, but that’s just stupid in practice. Nevermind that channeled skills with duration like blurred frenzy and shield block are actually not a good idea to use in CSplit – because if you overstep the Csplit duration the skill goes on full cooldown making it a total waste. The only invulns worth using in Csplit are Distortion and precog well.

Hence most players still take Blink, Decoy, Portal or MoD, Torch, Moa or mass invis and so on.

As for bunker mesmers (chaos/insp/chrono, defensive amulet) well they pose zero offensive threat and I don’t see a problem with mesmers being able to play a bunker role if they choose to – even then they’re not the best class choice for it.

When did I ever say to use anything but Mimic with Well of Precognition for the invulnerability, 2 utilities, 12 seconds of invulnerability for your team, 12 seconds of alacrity, 120 endurance. Then you also get to reset your godly elites because they thought Mesmer elites weren’t game changing enough, need them to have double the usage.

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I think shield with decoy works too since tides of time is basically chaos storm on steroids.

Torch is stil great of course, but the phantasm is still pretty kitten.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I still play condi mes, with no chrono, and still have the easiest of times.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

I still play condi mes, with no chrono, and still have the easiest of times.

Can you link your build? I’m having no success with condi mesmer ever since the nerf to MtD.

in PvP

Curunen.8729

When did I ever say to use anything but Mimic with Well of Precognition for the invulnerability, 2 utilities, 12 seconds of invulnerability for your team, 12 seconds of alacrity, 120 endurance. Then you also get to reset your godly elites because they thought Mesmer elites weren’t game changing enough, need them to have double the usage.

You mean 3 illusions out, F5 mimic precog precog F5 mimic precog precog.

I’ve personally not run into anyone pulling that combo let alone for the max 12 second duration providing you don’t overlap the precog casts, and tbh it’s a gimmick.

What do you take as the third utility? Blink, Portal, condi cleanse, another well, null field, a signet, Decoy, mantra of distraction…?

Where’s the other Distortion share coming from? Inspiring Distortion in Inspiration? That’s 1 second aoe.

Anyway it seems your irritation is directed at F5? Because I honestly believe that apart from F5 the rest of Chrono and mesmer in general is fine other than very minor tweaks. I do agree that F5 can be too powerful, so there will probably be some limitations put in place in the future – like skill number, Split duration, what you can/can’t cast in Split and so on.

in PvP

glaphen.5230

I’ve personally not run into anyone pulling that combo let alone for the max 12 second duration providing you don’t overlap the precog casts, and tbh it’s a gimmick.

What do you take as the third utility? Blink, Portal, condi cleanse, another well, null field, a signet, Decoy, mantra of distraction…?

Where’s the other Distortion share coming from? Inspiring Distortion in Inspiration? That’s 1 second aoe.

Anyway it seems your irritation is directed at F5? Because I honestly believe that apart from F5 the rest of Chrono and mesmer in general is fine other than very minor tweaks. I do agree that F5 can be too powerful, so there will probably be some limitations put in place in the future – like skill number, Split duration, what you can/can’t cast in Split and so on.

You only need 2-3 clone shatter, hell 1 clone would work if you want to shave a second or so off the invulnerability. When did I say a Distortion share, 3rd utility is whatever you want. Yes it’s brokenly powerful, as I said earlier it needs to not cooldown reset at all or not work on any CC or team support abilities. At the very least not work on anything with greater or equal cooldown to Continuum.

in PvP

Curunen.8729

You only need 2-3 clone shatter, hell 1 clone would work if you want to shave a second or so off the invulnerability. When did I say a Distortion share, 3rd utility is whatever you want. Yes it’s brokenly powerful, as I said earlier it needs to not cooldown reset at all or not work on any CC or team support abilities. At the very least not work on anything with greater or equal cooldown to Continuum.

I’d rather they deleted F5 and we got a new mainhand weapon or two hander instead, but that’s another thing.