Necro Passive Condi Transfer =\

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

who thought of this thing lol? at a certain health, the necro will transfer a bunch of condis back automatically. nerf passive play.

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

yayyy more passive play yayyy

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It’s not health-based. It’s when they get 3 or more conditions, their next crit transfers up to 5. 30 second cooldown base.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

mistsim.2748

ah thanks. still rough =(

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

ah thanks. still rough =(

Rough, but you can actually limit its effectiveness with your own play. Low stacks of 3 conditions will trigger it, then you can go nuts.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

mistsim.2748

thanks! /15 char

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Did hell just freeze over? Someone actually asked for a nerf to necromancer?

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Necromancers should stop crying about being so bad and unviable, but rather go figure out a build that would work. Having passive stuff like this is not good for the game, that’s just a pure fact.

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Necromancers should stop crying about being so bad and unviable, but rather go figure out a build that would work. Having passive stuff like this is not good for the game, that’s just a pure fact.

Oh, get gud? Just get gud?

Why don’t we strap on our get gud helmet, and squeeze down into a get gud cannon and fire off into get gud land, where get guds grow on guddies!

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Why don’t we strap on our get gud helmet, and squeeze down into a get gud cannon and fire off into get gud land, where get guds grow on guddies!

Funny. Last few days I see nothing but necros crying everywhere, then I turn on stream night before patch and I see Nos wrecking 5g over and over. Necros cannot be that bad, huh.

in PvP

Atherakhia.4086

Funny. Last few days I see nothing but necros crying everywhere, then I turn on stream night before patch and I see Nos wrecking 5g over and over. Necros cannot be that bad, huh.

I don’t know… can you name one other Necromancer?

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Yep.

But I get it now. Some people just want to cry, go on.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Wrecking Engis never was any achievement for Necro, if your build could apply enough condis.

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteCrow.5310

WhiteCrow.5310

Yep.

And you’re one of them. Your post history makes it quite clear. It’s one thing to act like you’re on a soapbox, but to stand on the paper mache one you do is something else.

On topic: I knew there’d be a thread(s) about the passive condition transfer, but you know what? Everyone is going nuts over condition builds right now. It’s off the handle. When things settle down, and people realize they need to think a little bit before unloading on a class with a lot of transfers people will see it isn’t a big deal.

Like Laraley says, “get gud”.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Wrecking Engis never was any achievement for Necro, if your build could apply enough condis.

Never said it was, but it’s definitely not as bad as all the necros make it seem to be.

in PvP

Atherakhia.4086

Yep.

Crying? Crying!

This is trolling good sir! Just like you!

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Yes, with a tanky Power build that used 5g’s condition damage due to transfers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Suicide-build-and-upcoming-buffs/first#post5196253

That should explain why Necros have been bitter the last few days. Condition Necro is so terrible, it can actually 1v1 itself and win quickly.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Laraley.7695

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Suicide-build-and-upcoming-buffs/first#post5196253

That should explain why Necros have been bitter the last few days. Condition Necro is so terrible, it can actually 1v1 itself and win quickly.

He was using cele build, power build and I believe condi build at some point, too. Yes, you can get all the corruption and kill yourself, we figured. But you can also trasnfer the conditions or not use all corruption skills at the same time, which would never happen in a real fight anyway. Cry more.

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

He was using cele build, power build and I believe condi build at some point, too. Yes, you can get all the corruption and kill yourself, we figured. But you can also trasnfer the conditions or not use all corruption skills at the same time, which would never happen in a real fight anyway. Cry more.

All right, then,what elite would you use in a Condi build? The Flesh Golem, who picks flowers, the Lich Form that does no damage, or the Plague which, on its own, will do ~60% of your health in damage to yourself?

While you’re at it, which heal do you pick?

Power Necros are strong. Condition Necros (which is the iconic build for the profession) don’t have a good heal or elite.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: Tissitra.4153

Tissitra.4153

OK so incendiary powder on engis who have been dominating pvp forever to a large extent due to all the passive burning is OK but if the profession that is at the very bottom of the food chain starts getting halfway viable then it’s ‘nerf the passive gameplay’…

Btw the signet build has just this one passive trait, all the rest is used actively.

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

The procs are faster than necro ^^.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

“hey 5g, can u beat Nos on power necro?” “Yes, absolutely.”
“hey 5g, can u beat Nos on his condi necro?” “No.”

Beside Nos and OPN (half necro) being only necros from any 100x teams….. Tell me, which was more viable – power or condi ?
Hope i dont need to explain any further.

P.S.
Just to make sure i will quote 5g: “well have to see how it fairs against other classes AND if its useful in teamfights”.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Thanks for crying about necromancers even though it’s the least improved class in this patch. Traditions are important.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

yeah, like, of all the people trying to play necromancers, not even one has come up with a meta build so far (don’t know after the patch). Please, don’t be ridiculous.

(and i agree on the passive bad design, sames as with the elementalist cleansing conditions with a passive… no way to damage him being a condi necro!)

in PvP

Laraley.7695

yeah, like, of all the people trying to play necromancers, not even one has come up with a meta build so far (don’t know after the patch). Please, don’t be ridiculous.

(and i agree on the passive bad design, sames as with the elementalist cleansing conditions with a passive… no way to damage him being a condi necro!)

I never stated necromancers will be meta, but crying about how necromancer is so useless and it’s completely unviable is just ridiculous. They’re still good for 1v1’s, for example. It might not be viable in team fights and so, but but being melodramatic and childish is stupid.

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

for example this game don t focus on 1vs1 so we have all the right to complain.

in PvP

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

They’re still good for 1v1’s, for example.

Thanks, I’ll try asking people fight me one by one in spvp and wvw.
Thank you for solving all necro problems.

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

ofc I want to complain necro section it s FULL of suggestions and no one cares.I don t want to play another class.

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Necro is perfectly fine at the moment, and could (maybe?) even be back on the Meta.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

The reason transfers are good is ironically how broken the condis other classes have. They are literally killed by their own opness. Condi mesmer, ele ranger and engi with massive burns and torment. Killed by their own op condis

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteCrow.5310

WhiteCrow.5310

Don’t mind Laraley guys. She’s a salty Ele who has an axe to grind against Necros; maybe from stripping all her boons. :P

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Don’t mind Laraley guys. She’s a salty Ele who has an axe to grind against Necros; maybe from stripping all her boons. :P

Lol, I’m not salty. Why would I be? And I have basically 0 problems with necros, I think it’s cool some builds are strong at least in small scale fights. The fact I don’t like stuff such as Chill of death doesn’t mean I have something against the class. It’s not even about that, it’s about everyone crying how necro is horrible without even trying out builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Not a big fan of the design of this trait because of how it works. Blood Bond on the other hand is one of the most enjoyable traits I’ve ever used. But its not that bad, very noticeable proc mechanic, really easy to force your enemy to blow it.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

mistsim.2748

necros are extremely strong right now. at least the onces ive faced today.

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Necros are extremely strong against condi builds because condi builds literally kill themselves through transfers. The Necro doesn’t even need condi damage.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

The reason transfers are good is ironically how broken the condis other classes have. They are literally killed by their own opness. Condi mesmer, ele ranger and engi with massive burns and torment. Killed by their own op condis

This basically.

Its because conditions are so out of hand on other classes that the necro can be decent.

Instead of having to try to keep up with condition cleanses the necro returns them to F#$% up the original sender with their own conditions.

Other then all the boon corruption & new condition transfer necro didn’t really get much that was new.

It’s really quite hilarious.

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

The only, I repeat ONLY reason Necros are looking strong right now is because everyone (but Necros, ironically) is playing with Condition builds to try out the changes and one of the most popular traits right now (for honestly only semi-related reasons, bigger reason is the boon corruption and 3 Might) happens to be a 5 condition transfer that only goes off if you can transfer off at least 3. When the fad dies out and an actual meta gets established? Necros really aren’t going to be that good.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Ah, I see now. It’s because she can’t just roll face on the keyboard in d/d cele without being punished for it.

Wasn’t the ele forums QQing a while back when their attunement on boon got nerfed?

And I have basically 0 problems with necros

So whats your problem then, Why are you here complaining? It’s either op or it’s not, Make your mind up dear.

On topic, Necro has always been good against condi classes. As far as “Passive play” goes i think everyone has their fair share. CC to pet traits, burn/bleed on crit ect

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

(edited by x Charlie.4820)

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

This basically.

Its because conditions are so out of hand on other classes that the necro can be decent.

Instead of having to try to keep up with condition cleanses the necro returns them to F#$% up the original sender with their own conditions.

Other then all the boon corruption & new condition transfer necro didn’t really get much that was new.

It’s really quite hilarious.

Yeh. necro is terrible but ironically it is good atm because you can kill people with their own OP kitten. And some of the conditions from other classes are way out of line. The game is unplayable right now imo. COndition damage is crazy. Engineers, mesmers, eles in particular need significant nerfs to their condition stacking

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Loving the loophole here, if you don’t want necro transfers to be strong you need to cut down the opness of the other classes condition output thats where the damage is coming from.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in PvP

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Yes, Condi Necro not powerful, however, Condi Transfer Necro OP.
Nerf condi and you hurt condi necro even more. Sounds like Necro will get another Dhuumfire treatment soon.

@Larealey: Don’t you think after 3 years that every class has been thouroghly played and tested by the top PvP players and teams? How many years need to pass before you see that the reason why some classes aren’t on teams isn’t because the players are bad it’s because the profession is bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

The problem with Necromancer is that instead of being able to effectively do anything by itself, it just takes all of the ridiculous conditions that were added and throw them back. It’s kind of funny that the only good condition necro build relies on borrowing burst from opposing condi specs

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate